Raid: Start!

Izuku stopped in front of the building a few minutes later, scanning the place for any surface threats. He saw no enemies at the front of the building, but drew his revolver in caution. He hopped over the opening gate, and as soon as he hit the floor, a giant man burst through the front of the building, staring down Izuku.

"You shall not pass!" The giant yelled. He thrust a fist towards Izuku, who sidestepped and kicked the arm hard, forcing it to bend the other way.

"Y'know, being full of rage really helps when you want people dead. Especially if they think they're stronger then you." Izuku said. The man tried to inject himself with a syringe, but the gunslinger shot a hole into that arm, and pointed his shotgun at the enemy's face. "Boom." The sound followed the sentence shortly after, as Izuku ran past the giant corpse into the base. He was immediately met with an army of men, armed with gang weapons such as bats and knuckles, and others had quirks in use, like one man acting as a shield for the ones with guns. Izuku glared, and proceeded to destroy his opponents. He back-flipped over a baseball bat, and vaporized one enemy's head, before jumping behind a column to avoid gunshots. Izuku grinned, seeing a crack in a wall that created a perfect angle behind the gun-wielding Yakuza, and fanned out a regular bullet. It bounced off of the surface, and through three heads. Izuku popped out of his cover, ducked under a baseball bat, and uppercut the man. He grabbed his bat, and slammed it down on his skull, before being met with a man with cannons for hands. He fired cannonballs at the gunslinger, who rolled out of the way of the projectiles,and picked up a baseball bat. The man fired a shot at the pillar Izuku was hiding behind, and when he fired the second shot, the gunslinger grinned. He stood in a baseball player's stance, and brought back the bat. Once the cannonball got closer, he slammed the ball with the bat hard enough to shatter the bat. As it shattered, the force of the swing reversed the flight pattern of the ball, and it killed the man using it.

"Anybody keeping track of my heads batted in? Bonk!" He said, taunting the corpse. He reloaded his guns, and ran inside. He ran in, and was met with a large empty room. Once he entered, the door behind him closed shut, and from another entrance came three men. Each one had some form of mask over their face, and Izuku reached into his cloak.

"Fooooood..." The man wearing a burlap sack over his mask said, his mouth widening.

"..." The man to the left stood menacingly, but silent.

"Let's get him!!" The third one said, activating his Quirk. He opened his hands to wield whatever the gunslinger was holding, only to scream when he saw that it was a grenade, and the pin was still in Izuku's hand.

"Pop pop down goes the dickbag!" The gunslinger taunted, as the man exploded. The other two looked in shock, before they begun their assault. Izuku picked up a katana being held by the enemy he just killed, and swung at the man with a sack as a mack. The man bit the sword in half, and Izuku let go of it as the opponent ate the sword. Izuku rolled away as the other man shot at him, and kicked away the first tried to bite him. Izuku drew his revolver, and backed away as the Yakuza tried to bite at him again. Izuku kicked him in the stomach, and elbowed him over the head. Once the man was down, Izuku shot him in the head, killing him. He turned to the last man, and saw as he produced crystals from his skin. He ran at the gunslinger, and threw a punch, but the vigilante smirked as he dodged. He switched out his revolver for his shotgun, and quickly fired a shot that broke the crystals from the man's skin, and stunned him. Izuku took that opportunity to blast him with his shotgun, taking him down with the other two. The doors to the room opened, and Izuku reloaded his guns.

The gunslinger opened the door to the next room, and it was revealed that it was a kitchen he was in. He saw the Yakuza chefs look at him for a moment, and they then started to swing at him with their knives. Izuku started by reversing a stab directed towards him into one chef's gut, and stole the used knife to throw into the head of another. He grabbed a boiling pot and splashed another enemy, batting him over the head with the pot before snapping his neck. Another chef lunged at him, but Quick Draw responded by blocking with a hot potato, snapping the wrist while holding said food item, and redirecting the knife into the man's head. He picked up a large fish wrapped by the tail with newspaper, and turned around to slam the holy mackerel into the face of the last chef with enough force to turn his head backwards.