No, no more Guests!

I stared at my room with awestruck wonder, for, from the furniture to the bedding was immensely cleaned and dust free, preventing my conscience from stepping on the floor. But what got my hair to stand on its ends was when I found the calls and messages of the last few hours attended to, the latter done with short replies, and the former an unknown conversation.

Over four days I had spent away in the Underworld and Olympus, but not a day had passed on earth, and even John who always seemed to have an additional antennae to sense the paranormal did not ask a word in question when I passed him by.

And my appreciation towards the Underworld's 'Alibi fabrication team' grew to the point, I believed they could let me get away with murder.

"Zeus sure was a gentleman." Margaret suddenly states with a pleasant smile, and behind her with lowered lashes Theresa's ears could have dripped blood with the slightest pinch. "Is your handsome friend going to stop by anytime soon?"

I calmly wipe away the coffee I had spilled. "Never."

And when the sun began to descend, I gathered the food items necessary for seclusion in the media room.

A documentary on the most infamous curses started to play on the screen, and with a notepad in hand I passionately watched behind the protection of four pillows and a quilt.

There were records over records of such supernatural incidents, some too frightening to be believed, and by midnight I had gone through enough content to make me wary of even a simple piece of harmless rock.

And it turned out in greek mythology according to human belief, most of the curses befalling innocent woman were related to Hera - Zeus' wife, and the Queen of Olympus who seemed to have the wrost case of bad temper. But having to come to know of how many of these myths that was told around in the human world were not entirely true, I withheld myself from indiscriminately hating the goddess.

But regardless I decided never to grace her with my calming presence, and began to focus my research on the god of the Underworld, and in the end found two myths related to his said wife, Persephone.

The first was of Minthe, a nymph like the ones who had given Will lemonade back in Olympus. She was said to be cursed by Persephone out of jealousy, who turned her into the...mint plant...the name makes sense now.

Then there was the curse of Demeter, the goddess of agriculture who caused a famine to protest against Hades kidnapping her daughter Persephone.

This for a fact, I knew wasn't true, but I was forced to wonder if in reality Demeter had indeed cursed the land after Persephone was forced to remain in hiding after murdering Grace. And coming to think of it, she and Hera were the only ones left for me to meet out of Hades' siblings, and I am suddenly glad I didn't.

I knew it was more effective to ask Will later, but I felt that the man would only start to worry because of my sudden interest in the topic of deranged goddesses, and it seemed as though that he too did not know the exact reason for Hades illness was a curse, and not even Apollo knew how and who cast it.

In my short list of suspects, ranked first, for obvious reasons was Persephone, who was also responsible for cursing Grace's bloodline, but this speculation faced some contradictions.

Apollo had said that with the passing generations, the curse in my family had weakened, and so if she was indeed the one to curse Hades, for it to be as efficient, and to last this long on a god was highly unlikely.

Ah! I wish the person just came forward, and presented themselves in fluorescent clothes for me to take notice.

In the end, the only piece of information that gave me hope, though debatable was that, Demeter according to the myths was made to withdraw her curse when being pressured by the other gods, which would mean the caster could remove the curse as they pleased.