Chapter 15

* Ariellas POV*

After finishing up our shopping and walk around the town Joseph took us to this quaint little restaurant for a late lunch. He ordered for us since I had no idea what to get that was good there. Our food came and I found myself staring at my plate not realizing Joseph was talking to me.
"Darlin?" I'm pulled from my trance like state,  "Are you going to eat?" "Hmm? Oh... yes I am. I'm sorry I was thinking and must have spaced out." I tell him. 

Which was not a lie, I had been thinking about us and our future... and meeting his family, the pack, the ceremony. I mean I want a future with him no matter how it happens, I see us having pups and running the pack together. I just hope I'm what they expected to see in his mate and the next Luna Queen. I hope to the Moon Goddess that I'm ready for this ceremony and the responsibilities that come with running OUR pack and overseeing hundreds of Alphas and their Lunas of their packs. What if I screw up? What if they don't like me? What if-"Love you will be fine. Everyone will love you, don't worry about all of the minor details. I'm here every step up the way." Joseph says pulling me out of my thoughts. Wait... how did he know what I was ..."Thinking?.... Mind link love, you left it open so I heard and felt everything." "I'm sorry babe, I'm just nervous, but not in a bad way.... If that makes sense. I just want to be what they expect." I say as he cups my cheek running his thumb across my lips. 

"You are that and more my darlin mate. I love you and they will too. You will do fine and you are everything they would look for in a Luna and daughter in law." I look at him and can see he's being true. I just want a little more time with him before things get crazy and people think we need to produce pups or get married. Seems every story I've heard about or learned from our history that's what happens. Don't get me wrong I want pups and to get married, I just want to enjoy US longer.

We boxed our leftovers and decided to head back to the Jeep and to our house...hmm I like the sound of that...OUR HOUSE. "Joseph, I think I'd like to remodel a few rooms if that's okay with you. I want to give it that homey touch and make it something we both can call home. But only if you don't mind." I ask him a little too nervously.
"My love do as you wish with the house- Hell we can build a new one if you want. I want your touch on everything so I know you were there....." He leans to my ear whispering " and I mean EVERYTHING baby." nibbling my earlobe sending a jolt of tingles straight to my core. My thoughts became jumbled as he ran his hand down my back. "Girl, let me at him... mmm I got his everything right here!" Bella suddenly chimes in. "Bella! You naughty wolf!!! Although you know we cant resist, it's not the time or the place." I say. "Sooo go for a run PLEASE there's a trail not far from here... lets go for a run and play a little!" She replies. I really can't deny her lol .... she's been so patient with me. "Arie? You alright? You spaced out a minute darlin." I am snapped back by Josephs voice. "Hmm? Oh yes love I'm fine just talking to Bella. She wants to go for a run and said there's a trail not far from here."I say smiling up at him. "Then let's go put our bags and food the Jeep, I'll have one of the guards come get it and we can just go home from the woods." I head off to the Jeep and put our things away while Joseph calls Mark over to take our vehicle home and that we'd meet them there.

****MATURE CONTENT COMING UP **** JUST FYI ( If you're not comfortable with it then move along)

As we were walking I began to realize I was not dressed for walking, especially in the woods. Looking around I hadn't realized we had gone so far in and the trees began to get thicker the further we went in. Joseph snaked his arm around my waist pulling me further into his side. I didn't mind it either as I felt the sparks between us as I cuddled closer to him I let a content sigh out. "Darlin? What are you thinking about?" I'm brought out of my thoughts by that heart melting voice. " Nothing much just enjoying time with you. Thank you, by the way, for today and for showing me another side of you I didn't realize you had." I say looking at him smiling. At this point Joseph stopped and pulled me in front of him. Taking his finger and thumb and gently grabbing my chin, tilting my head up to look at him in those beautiful eyes where instantly my mind turns to mush. Just then he smirks at me sending a shiver down my spine and wetness pools between my thighs. Suddenly he makes a guttural groan " I'm enjoying every minute I have with you and judging by your arousal you are thoroughly enjoying it as well. Keep it up love and I'll take you where I can." He says in a voice so sultry it sends me haywire and I lose all sense of what I was doing. I send him a mischievous grin before leaning up to his ear and whispered... " Maybe I am and maybe I want you to do just that..." I place a needy and passionate kiss on his lips before he can register what I am doing. He loosens his grip just enough for me to slip out of his grasp and take off running.