Chapter 11: Forget

Eros POV

Even though I was stronger than her physically, nagawa niya parin akong itulak gamit ng buong lakas niya. Swiftly, Catherine got out of my hold. She looked at me with an expressionless face bago umupo sa aking sofa.

Tinuro niya ang isa pang upuan sa sofa ko, signalling me to go there. Parang tuta, sumunod naman ako.

"Let's break up." mainam niyang sabi.

I leveled the intensity of her glare at me.

"No... there is no breaking up, Cath. I already told my management that I am firm with my decision na i-out publicly ang relasyon natin. It's not fair that you've suffered for years." I said firmly.

"What the fuck, Eros!? Don't fucking do that!"

Namangha ako sa intensidad ng kanyang galit. Why is she so angry with me? Her words hurt like hell... I feel like I'm being stabbed every time she curses at me. We've had our fights pero ni minsan, hindi niya ako ganitong kinasusuklaman.

Why do I feel like she hate me so much?

Suminghap siya at nagsalita sa pormal na boses, very much unlike the sweet voice she always uses when she's with me.

"Listen.... I don't love you anymore, Eros. I think I'm in love with someone else." she said to me, without breaking off our eye contact.

I was glaring at her, trying to intimidate her like a wolf but she said it without breaking our eye contact. Fuck!

She was the first one to break off our eye contact because she took out her phone. After manipulating some buttons, she managed to intensify my anger by showing me photo that I wish I never saw.

With an expressionless face, the only thing that covered her petite body was a white towel. She was lying in the bed with some shirtless bastard!

Please, Cath, tell me it's not what I think it is....

Fuck! As if her words couldn't get worse with this. I was too stunned to even speak. I just stared at the photo she showed. Naalis lamang ang tingin ko nang ibinababa niya ito at binalik sa bag niya.

Tumingin ako sakanya at agad na hinanap ang kaniyang mata, in hopes of intimidating her but it didn't work. I couldn't even stare at her.

When I stared at her, I felt like I was burning. There was too much pain and confusion built up within me. Sa ngayon, lalo na sa nakita kong litrato, hindi ko talaga siya kayang tignan.

She chuckled sarcastically at my reaction.

"You're too disgusted that's why you can't look at me, right?" she blurted out, almost as if she's mocking me.

Di parin ako nakatingin sakanya. She's making fun of me yet I can't even react to it because I'm in too much pain. I'm too numb to feel anything at her. Mas lalo ko pang iniwas ang tingin sakanya at naramdaman kong umigting ang aking panga.

"That man touched me here, here and here. You're not the only one who've touc-" she blurts out vulgar words.

Without thinking of anything else, I firmly held both of her hands.

"Shut the fuck up! Tell me you're lying!" I shouted, with my anger very evident.

She glared at me and tried to get out of my hold once again but I only held her wrists tighter.

"I'm not sorry to burst your bubble but I'm not lying at all, darling! It's all true! I did all that with another man so we're definitely done!" she shouted with her high-pitched voice.

Nagmura ako at tinignan siya ng masama. Please, Cath, tell me it's not true!

"Masakit, Eros! You're hurting me. Get off your hold on me!" she demanded.

I looked at her, teary-eyed with brows furrowed. How can she do this to me? Why?

All throughout our relationship, I have never cheated on her even once. Madalang nga lang kami mag-usap ni Aeryn kapag wala na sa shooting. Ni hindi kami nagte-text at ang aming sariling mga manager lang ang almost direct contact namin.

Mayroon mga pagkakataon kung saan pwede akong magtaksil pero hindi ko ginawa. Hindi ako nagpadala sa libido ko because I badly wanted to stay with the woman I love, with Catherine...

Aaminin ko na mayroong pagkakataon, lalo na kapag mayroon kaming kaonting intimate scene ni Aeryn, where I do get turned on habang nag-eeksena pa pero never once did I do it with Aeryn while I was with Cath!

Sabi din ng acting coach namin ay natural response lang talaga ang ma-turn on habang nage-eksena, pero responsable parin kaming mga aktor kung paano ang gagawin dito. I've been very responsible for it and I've did everything para hindi mabastos si Aeryn at syempre, ang relasyon namin ni Cath.

I'm going to be a total liar if I say I didn't have dreams of me fucking Aeryn as well. Pero bawat paggising ko sa mga gabing iyon, I could assure myself easily that it's always Cath. I've never made a move to Aeryn, damn it!

In a swift motion, tumayo siya at durimetso kung saan ang pinto palabas ng condo ko. I don't know if it's my natural instinct but I still followed her.

"Now, we're fair. You cheated first and I just got back at you. We're done." huling sabi niya at sinara muli ang mundo sa akin.

My jaw dropped with every word she said. How dare she accuse me of cheating!? What the fuck?

When she closed the door on me, I just didn't have the strength to run after her. It sucks because the only girl I've ever loved my whole life is also the same girl who can easily replace me and whore with another man.

Cath, how can did we end like this? Where did we go wrong?

I'm only torturing myself by reminiscing my relationship with her. In the present moment, I'm slowly trying to forget all of her... bury her in my memories and live the moment with the girl right in front of me, Aeryn Almonte.

"Tara na?" Aeryn called me with her sultry smile.

We just finished our shooting our scenes for today with our period drama. Nag-air ito almost two weeks ago and it's already sky-rocketing with high ratings. Maganda din ang mga feedback galing sa mga propesyunal na nag-aral ng kultura at kasaysayan. I'm happy with it.

Magkasama parin kami ni Aeryn dahil sa fitting namin para sa isang awards event na pareho naming dadaluhin. I was nominated for Best Actor and Aeryn was nominated for Best Actress. Our movie was nominated for Best Movie as well.

Years ago, I would've been anxious to win awards because I was just starting out and trying to prove my name. But now, I just go with the flow. The most important thing after completing the project is that we made the audience happy.

Getting an award is just a bonus. Alam kong marami pa akong kailangan patunayan at kailangan ko pang i-hone ang acting skills ko.

After dreadful hours of meeting up with fashion designers and stylists, Aeryn and I finally finished with our meeting with them. We kissed each other our good nights and drove to our own condos.

Habang nasa condo, naisipan kong tignan ang mga nominated para sa Movie Awards night na gaganapin sa susunod na linggo. It is one of the most prestigious and most-awaited awards night in the whole country. It is almost like the Philippine version of the Emmy awards in the Hollywood.

As I scrolled through the nominated list, may isang pangalan na tumatak sa akin.

"Nominated: Catherine Alfonso - Best Supporting Actress for Sky Screams"

Fate seems to love playing with me... after months, I'm finally going to see her once again. I honestly can't describe what I feel about it. Probably mixture of anxiousness and bitterness. Even though we are attending the same event, it's not like we're going to talk to each other, anyway.