Chapter 9

"What a good boy!" Dane smiled widely and kissed the top of my head.

I squealed with joy, I had finished all my chores and been very good all week. Dane had promised we could go out somewhere really nice today, but I had to be extremely good.

I snuggled up in his lap and buried my face in his neck. "Where we go daddy?"

He rubbed my back with one hand and pet my hair with the other, it was starting to grow out so it was a bit long. "Why don't you go pick out a super cute little outfit and daddy will get everything ready? It's a special surprise."

I nodded and sat up, pouting.

"Why you pouting sweet boy?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Kissies!" I blushed and giggled.

He smiled and gently brushed his lips against mine, I kissed him back softly. Our lips moved together in rhythm, I slid my hands up and laced my fingers through his hair.

He moved his hands to my ass and gripped it as he deepened the kiss. I moaned softly and felt him smile. He broke the kiss and patted my ass.

"Go get dressed my good boy," He smirked wickedly and my face turned bright red.

I got up and ran to my room, he told me to dress really cute. I had never gone out in public dressed little, but I trusted Dane. I slipped on a blue and black striped shirt and some long black overalls. I added a black paci clip with little blue bats on it, I clipped it to my front pocket and attached my favorite blue paci.

I slipped on my doc martens and walked back out. Dane was finishing loading up the diaper bag with all the things we would need.

I found my black beanie and put it on. "Daddy, I ready!"

He turned and smiled at me, looking me up and down. "Okay little prince, go get in the car."

I nodded and ran out to the car, I climbed in and got into my new car seat. I wiggled to get comfy and waited for Dane. He came out and buckled me in, kissing my forehead.

He handed me my elephant stuffie and shut the door. He got into the driver's seat and started up. I played with Mr. Elephant and looked out the window.

Watching the trees slowly began to make me sleepy, that mixed with the soft music Dane had playing on the radio.

My eyelids grew heavier and heavier, I tried to fight it, but I couldn't. I slowly fell into a deep sleep.

•••••••••••••

I woke up as I felt the car pull to a stop, my mouth was dry. I whined softly, "Daddy, I tirsty..."

He smiled and handed me a sippy cup of apple juice. I guzzled it down greedily. Dane put the car in park and got out. He got out my diaper bag and unbuckled me.

I set my sippy in the cupholder and climbed out. I stretched, popping all my joints. I looked around at my surroundings, confused. We were parked in the back of the building. Strange...

"Baby boy, do you know what this is?" Dane rubbed my head softly.

"Is dis where I get murdered?" I looked up at him innocently.

He smiled and shook his head, "This is a very special place where all sorts of people just like you and I come. Littles and their caregivers all come here to play, shop, make friends."

I giggled happily, "Oki daddy!" I grabbed his hand and held it in both of mine as we walked in. "But why dids I has to wait fo a pecific day to come?"