38.✔

Harry's POV

Sometimes life isn't fair with the things thrown at us.

Friends lie, people die, lovers cheat and yet the world doesn't stop turning.

Now, if the world did stop and ask us, 'how is your life?' or 'can I change something for you?' and everything was just given to us the way we want it I believe the world would be very boring and bland.

We would all be spoiled with the things we always wished to have and that's why I sometimes don't mind not always getting what I want because I've learned that everything good comes in time.

So as I lay in my cell waiting for seven years to pass so I can finally go out and find my love again I will just have to wait and think of all the sweet things I will tell her. I'll plan out every word down to the last of how I will sweep her off her own two feet, my words laced with love and care towards her.

Oh, what a wonderful day that will be. I can see it now, my past behind me. No more killing or harming young girls, only love and affection towards them will be shown and only seven years 'til that day.

Cassandra's Mother's POV

I sit impatiently, waiting for my daughter to open her big eyes as I stare at her from my sitting position in the chair across from her hospital bed.

When I heard the news about her and Ben being kidnapped I dropped what I was doing and fell to my knees crying. At that moment I thought I had lost my two children.

Thankfully the police had found their taker and now he's sitting in prison for seven years. He should have to stay longer.

Seven years isn't really that long compared to some who get thirty but now I can only wait.

The doctor said in a few days she should wake up from this coma she seemed to fall in. He said it was from shock and possibly from the wreck. I can only pray that she'll wake up from this, I don't think I could go on as a mother knowing I out lived one of my children.

I'm thankful that Ben is alright. I know his life will never be the same from the loss of his right leg but he's alright and I'm thankful for that. He'll need a lot of help 'til he gets used to his new prosthetic leg but he'll live and that's all that matters to me.