📴02 (597 Words)

(A/n that's Hyunsha's outfit ^)
Second Pov

As you let Hyunsha come in to your apartment she doesn't waste any time to go straight to your bed room.

"Well hello you too, Hyunsha." You muttered closing the door and follow your energetic friend.

As you walked in you saw Hyunsha already searching in your closet for something decent to wear.

Not too fancy not too... lazy looking.

Something wow but also not sexy.

This goes on until 2pm.

"Hyunsha you know it's kinda sad." You said looking at said girl while sitting on your bed with one leg over the other one, laying a bit back with your arms as support.

"What is sad?" She said not looking over at you while searching for a top.

"That you know my closet more than I do." You chuckled as she rolled her eyes and grinned.

"That just shows that I'm way too often at yours and search an outfit for you because you don't look decent in leggings and hoodies." She said turning around and walking towards you.

"So you say I'm not looking good?" You playfully say, acting offended with an hand on your chest where the heart is.

Over dramatically by the way.

"I said that you don't look good in leggings and hoodie for a meet and hang out day." She said sitting beside you playing along. 

"So you say that I don't have a good taste in dressing?"

"Exactly."

"No need to say that flatly. You baby." You laughed.

"I'm not a baby." She whined but you rolled your eyes.

"Yeah but why do you sound like one huh?"

Not giving her the time to response you tickled her on your bed.

All that fills the air in your room is the laughing from you two.

But that immediately stopped when the door bell rung through your apartment.

Hyunsha, huffing like she just run a marathon, got up and walked towards the door of your room.

"Your clothes are in the closet, folded with the shoes on top of it." She said as she closed the door to let you change.

If it wasn't Hyunsha you wouldn't even know you have those in your closet

Reminding yourself to clean your closet next time you exit your room and towards the living room where you can hear the chatter from all the boys.

"Guys stop it you're guests here." Hyunsha said as she watched the boys being lazy heads like they would own your house.

"It's not that big of a problem Hyunsha." You  said walking towards her to stand beside her.

"But Unnie!" She whined like before.

You only cooed along with the boys and pinched her cheeks.

"Stop being a baby Hyunsha we had it awhile ago." You said letting your hand get swatted away from said girl.

"I'm not a baby." She mumbled.

"Anyways this is my best friend Y/n. I hope you guys will get along." She introduced you.

"Hold up I thought I am your best friend?" Jimin said slightly offended as he would call Hyunsha his best friend.

"You are my boy best friend. Y/n is my girl best friend." Hyunsha rolled her eyes with crossed arms.

"Okay I guess we introduce ourselves then." Jin suggested.

"No need to she knows who you are so you can get to know her on our way to the buffet." Hyunsha said nudging you sideway to show some sort of agreement.

Which is nodding your head.

And this lady's and gentleman's is the beginning of the real story.