Twenty Nine

{I have added to the Author's Note before chapter eight so please if possible, go back and read over. Thank you and I hope you enjoy!} - Twix.

AHH!! I've won the KSN awards overall! I'm so happy and I'd like I thank Kiletta for all their hard work. This chapter is dedicated to them. Thank you so so much! Please follow this amazing account!

-Mia-

"Is she hot?"

I rolled my eyes, leading him down the corridor. "Yes, she is. I hope you're good at this."

"At what?"

"You know . ." I gestured a little with my hands. "Ahh," brunette said, shaking his head with a grin. "You can say the word, you know." I shrugged, stopping in front of Bianca's door.

"Look," I quietly said, looking him in his eyes. I didn't even know the dude's name. "You better give her a good time and do a few rounds or two. Do it like there's no tomorrow." He gave me a strange look before nodding. "Wanna join?"

My eyebrows knitted together and I gave him a look of disgust. I pushed the door open only to groan and turn my head.

"Sorry!" Bianca giggled, fixing her hair as she pushed the guy off her. "How?" I asked in confusion, "how did you get a guy?" She shrugged, grinning widely. "Don't send this one away," she smirked, her eyes roaming brunette's body. "There's always room for one more."

As I rolled my eyes, brunette stepped into the room, going towards Bianca. As I started closing the door I heard her yell, "thanks, Mia!"

I chuckled to myself as I went down the corridor only to see Vincenzo with a hard look on his face.

Great. .

"Hey," I cautiously said as I neared him.

"Why are you here?" He asked in a hard tone. I ran a hand through my hair, nervous for some reason. I licked my lips, deciding to tell him the truth even though I knew he would be angry. "Helping Bianca. .I wouldn't go in there if I were you," I casually told him as his face hardened even more. I could swear that I saw a vein pop out.

"Mia, what the f-"

"No, stop," I told him firmly, narrowing my eyes at him. "I know what you did - what you ordered to do to her and I know that she's dying. She should have some happiness before she passes."

His phone unexpectedly rang and he immediately grabbed it and answered the call, his eyes lightening up as he spoke in Italian.

Who the hell is he talking to?

I stood for ages waiting for him to stop what seemed to be a serious conversation before he hung up.

"Who was that?"

"No one."

Hold it in, Mia. .

He turned, beginning to walk out the hospital. I scoffed, jogging to him. "No one?" I asked, slightly angry. "I'm not dumb, you clearly were talking to someone. Who was it?" I didn't mean to sound like a jealous girlfriend. It was a simple question that he was avoiding, making me angry.

He sighed, beginning to walk towards one of the buildings. "Vince, just tell me who it was. Are you seriously going to start this? We've just got back together!"

"Okay!" He exclaimed, rubbing his forehead as if he had a headache already. He stopped walking and turned to me, gazing into my eyes.

"It was a centre."