2.17

It's finally here. The tournament that Zang Yuan's been waiting for.

(Reminder: I will not write how Zang Yuan and his opponent fight because I'm not good at describing fights at all.  〒_〒)

Zang Yuan is already here in the sect but he can't seem to find that dumb Ye Jin. That guy, he wonders where he is now.

He met his Master and fellow disciples a while ago but he didn't see Ye Jin, which is odd.

"Senior Zang where's Ye Jin? Will he not watch your fight?" Zang Yuan was suprise.

Why are they asking him? Isn't he supposed to be the one asking them? He left Ye Jin in their care!

"What do you mean where's Ye Jin? He's not here? I left him in your care right?" The youth was confused.

"But we thought he went with you? He was not here the whole time you were away!" Now the youth was even more confused.

Zang Yuan abruptly stands up from where he was sitting and marched off.

Where's that dumbo! He better be okay or I'll personally kill him.

"Where are you going?" Master Wu stop the pissed Zang Yuan before he can walk away further.

"Master, Ye Jin have been missing since I was away. He's not with me." Zang Yuan reported solemnly.

Master Wu was flabbergasted.

"But you sent me a letter that he'll be with you." Master Wu said confusingly.

"But I didn't send any letter. I'll try to find Ye Jin Master, this is a big matter." Zang Yuan hurriedly run off.

Damn you dumbo where are you?

----------

"Why is it so far. Are we there yet?" Ye Jin asked the man who's looking at him with amusement in his eyes.

"En. We're almost there." The man answered.

"But that's what you said yesterday!" Ye Jin said depressingly. (ノ*>∀<)ノ

The dumb Ye Jin didn't even realized that going to the other town only takes a half a day but going back took 2 days already. ┐(`д`)┌

"En. Be patient we're almost there" The man said.

"I'm hungry and tired.." Ye Jin complained. The man raised one of his eyebrows and smiled.

"Stop the carriage." The man said and immediately the carriage stopped.

"What!? Nooooo if we're going to stop everytime, we're going to be late for the tournament." ╥﹏╥ Ye Jin protested.

"Your health is more important. Rest first then we'll continue later."

Ye Jin can only obediently listen. This Man gave him a scare 4 days ago. He really thought he was being kidnapped. Okay maybe he was kidnapped since when he woke up he was already far far away from the sect and was already riding a carriage going to the other town.

Ye Jin was confused on why he was there but the man said that he need someone to go with him and by so far he was the only one he knows.

They went to town just to buy books. Ye Jin was dumbfounded. There's many books in their town ah! Why do need to go so far!? ( TДT)

"Master Xu, let's continue! I have to watch Zang Yuan's fight!" Ye Jin said as he finished the bun he was eating.

Xu Wen narrowed his eyes at the naive person who's eating like a kid.

"En, let's go." Xu Wen ordered and they continued to circle around the town.

Yes, they're just circling around the town, they can actually reach the sect now within 30 minutes but Xu Wen doesn't want to part yet.

The oblivious Ye Jin was happily eating another bun while sometimes poking Xu Wen's hamster.

Ye Jin really likes the obedient hamster that always stays on Xu Wen's shoulder. It's white and fluffy and very obedient. Sometimes he giggles while poking the hamster's butt.

The hamster feel so wrong, this man keeps poking him. When he tries to bite that man's finger his master will send a scary glare at him. o(╥﹏╥)o

--------

"He's with Master Xu, they went to the other town, nothing to worry about." Yu Yan said as he tries to calm his lover's rage while calming his jealous heart.

"But why aren't they here yet!? The other town doesn't take 4 days long to travel!" Zang Yuan angrily spat.

"Ah shush, they'll be here any moment now." Yu Yan said as he caresses his lover's hair lovingly.

Yu Yan knows that Ye Jin is with Master Xu since he had so many servants and spies planted in the sect.

He also knows that something is going on with the two.

"That Master Xu I will surely cut his balls and feed it to you." Zang Yuan said angrily.

Yu Yan didn't know if he should laugh or cry, why feed it to him ah? He's innocent in this matter.

"Alright you should go now. It will be your turn soon. Win this fight, alright? If you'll win I'll give you a reward." Yu Yan said happily.

"The reward you're going to give me benefits you more than it benefits me." Zang Yuan said as he rolls his eyes and lets go of Yu Yan's embrace. He kiss Yu Yan's cheeks and then went back to the tournament.

Yu Yan's happy face disappeared when Zang Yuan was out of sight.

He changed his expression into a serious one and then whistles softly.

Black Guards appeared infront of Zang Yuan.

"Is it done?" Yu Yan asks.

"Yes, Master." One of them replied.

-------

Okay I'm planning to find someone who can help me point out the holes in my story before I post the chapters. Please help 911!

There's been too many holes and I'm sorry if I haven't notice it earlier. I'll try my best to edit it. If you guys can be so kind if you find something that is odd or a hole please tell me thank youuuu(๑-﹏-๑)

This is from Golden Girls

Rose: Hey you can have a boyfriend without going all the way.

Blanche: YOU CANNOT!

Dorothy: So the woman had 56 Boyfriends in one year that doesn't mean she is a slut.

Rose: Thank you, Dorothy.

Dorothy: She is THE slut. She is the GRAND pooba of Slut! She is the EASIEST woman in this room!

Blanche: Dorothy Zbornak you take that back!

Dorothy: The slut is dead *points at Blanche* Long live the slut *points at Rose*

Rose : ⊙_⊙

Blanche: (º ロ º๑)