My Pet Cat | Dom!Jeanne (Bayonetta) X Shy!Neko!M!Reader

Requested by sonicpsycho.

Y'all love being shy and submissive. According to my maths and logical sense, 1/3 of you must be shy irl.

Really though, how the fuck am I gonna write a Dom!Fem with a cat? So I said fuck it, make the reader a human cat that can't speak human language. I don't give a shit if there's probably jackshit of Domness, or if it's not what you were expecting.

Thankfully it's not a lemon, despite... you know, Bayonetta. And for what I planned.

P.S. Couldn't be fucked buying and playing any Bayonettas, or a Switch. Not even a Wii U.

Wednesday 5th September 2018 - 1k Reads.

30th December 2018 - 2k Reads

______________

It was always been the usual for Jeanne, teaching her students, helping out Cereza (Bayonetta), hunting angels and Lumen Sages all while looking good in her red tights. Well, maybe not that one time where Cereza had to save her soul from the gates of Inferno, but that's a story for another day.

One day in particular however was quite an unusual one. After the usual angel hunt, Jeanne usually goes out doing whatever she wanted, usually shopping, eating and etc. But today, on her way to do any of those things, Jeanne heard a quiet meow. Usually, Jeanne wouldn't give a damn about homeless kittens, maybe she would occasionally give them some food, and water, and a blanket, and a temporary shelter...

Fine, she loves cats. But she'll never admit it.

Anyways, this particular kitten was not really a kitten at all. As Jeanne saw the box where the mews came from. And to her surprise, it was actually a child. With large (e/c) eyes, (h/c) hair and kitten ears... And a tail?

It kept mewing, as if seeking attention.

Jeanne, being the curious person and cat lover that she was, investigated. Maybe the cat-child was intimidated by Jeanne's height. Because as she went closer to the kitten, it shrunk into its box quite adorably and closed its box. She couldn't help herself when the kitten tried its best to hide.

Simply. Bloody. Adorable.

Jeanne opened the kitten's box to find it hiding itself under newspapers while calling out its whimpering little nyas. And her heart couldn't take it. She picked up the cat-child who was less then a quarter of her height (around 2.5m / 2.25m without heels, so cat reader is <62.5cm) by the large white shirt it wore to cover itself up. Makes her wonder what would happen if the kitten saw that tall male she saw the other day. Upon closer inspection, Jeanne can confirm that the kitten was indeed a male.

"You're coming with me." Jeanne said smugly. The kitten mewed, pulling down his shirt as hard as he could.

______________

"Wow. You found yourself quite a rare pet there." an informant praised Jeanne, who brought the kitten to him.

"Oh? Really now, how so?" Jeanne asked out of curiosity, as she effortlessly kept the kitten, who sat between her legs, still in one spot while he tried shaking himself off Jeanne's grip.

"These cat-humans are called neko. They originate from Japan, the place where subspecies of humans known as otakus and weebs worship these cats like gods. The catch, is that they are bloody fictional characters! But to think you've found an actual live one."

"Oh? Peculiar. Say now, do these 'neckko' speak?"

"Hahah, only if you hallucinate like some rather obsessed fans. Unfortunately no, these cats only have the appearance of humans, they don't have the vocal cords for human speech unlike in those Japanese cartoons. But, I'm just assuming from how this little guy only meows."