18.

Raven-

I was chilling at home, Chris FaceTimed me. "Heyy chris" I said. He was smiling hard. I heard his daughter coming to see my face in the camera. "She's beautiful" I said. He smiled. "Thanks, I seen your daughter, she's gorgeous" he said. I smiled. "Thanks" I said. We talked on and on. He finally invited to his pool party. I told him I'm coming.

If y'all ain't caught on it's been a month since I met chris. We became friends. He is so funny and sweet to me. He is also very open. He talks about everything to me. We tell each other everything. Quavo is leaving today to go on tour, so Lil Qua been at my house for a few days. Quavo will be back in a month.

We working on this Co-parenting thing and it's been going good for us. That pool party is tonight and Miracle is watching the kids for me. I started doing my makeup. Lord knows how long I take to do it. I listened to music. I was twerking and shit; for some reason I was super happy to see Chris again.

After damn near an hour I was dressed. God knows how long I take. Chris called me just in time. I smiled at the phone.
"Hello"
"I'm outside boo"
"Here I come"
"Ight"

I put my heels on, then walked outside the house and locked my door. He got out and opened my side of the car. "Come get in girl" he said. I walked to the car and got in. Chris smacked my butt as I got in. I laughed. He smiled at me and was biting his lips when he got in the car. "What ?" I asked. "Damn you is so, fucking sexy" he said. I blushed hard.

He turned up the music and started driving. I was sitting there enjoying the music. He put his hand on my thigh. Ohh my god. I picked his hand up and moved it. "Damn baby I can't touch you ?" He asked. "Nahh nigga" I said. He started laughing. Whole time, I ain't want him grabbing my thigh cause that was turning me on.

"Ion know why you got this make up on" he said. I looked at him like he disrespected me or something. "You know I'm finna throw you innat pool" he said. I rolled my eyes. We pulled up to his house. I was amazed. His house was a fucking castle. "Your house is beautiful" I said. "Well I try to live fly" he said. I laughed.

I walked in his house and was looking around. His house was amazing. He had everything. I even seen pantings that he painted onna walls and everything. "Wow" I whispered. "Imma paint you on my wall next" he said. I turned around and seen him in his shorts with no shirt. I screamed in my head.

"So of this a pool party where all yo friends at ?"I asked. This is a pool party. He pointed at his pool outside his house. "There's my pool" he said. "And your my party" he said as he pointed at me. I smiled whatever. I opened his sliding doors and looked at his pool. He followed me. I took off my cover up and stood there looking at the pool.

Next think I knew, I was in the air and Chris was dunking me in the pool. I came up mad as hell. "CHRIS" I yelled. He started laughing. I had an attitude for a minute. He finally came over by me with a drink and coming close to me while I was sitting on the edge of the pool. "I'm sorry boo" he said. He handed me some liquor. I drunk it. "So what a fine ass woman like you doing out here in Atlanta ?" He asked. "Well you know I'm a model" I said.

"I was born out here and shit so I been out here" I said. He was smiling. "Damn" he said. "What ?" I asked. "I can't believe yo sexy ass is at my house" he said. I smiled. We was talking and talking. He told me stuff about his career and his daughter and shit. I loved talking to him. I felt tipsy after a while.

"When you taking me home ?" I asked. "You ain't leaving me boo" he said. I smiled. "Spend the night here I'll drop you off" he said. "Okay I'll stay" I said. "You got me something to change into. "Nahh ion have woman clothes around here, then groupies ain't allowed" he said. I laughed. "Okay gimme a shirt and some shorts and boxers" I said. "Damn you wanna wear my chain too ?" He asked. "Boy go and get it now" I said.