23 𝑒𝓅𝒽𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
════════════════════

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ════════════════════

"I'll take it."

"No, I will"'

"She likes me more."

Hoseok pulled the roses from Jungkook's grip, only to have Tae snatch it back.

"Alright, who's oldest?" Tae asked, standing proudly.

"You're looking at him." Hoseok stepped up. Tae rolled his eyes, handing him the flowers.

"Excuse me madam. I have flowers for miss Leana."

"She's not in honey. She was well enough to go to her room."

Hoseok smiled at the nurse and slowly turned towards the two, his smile fading.

"She's not in there."

"Well she's not in our room either. I was just in there."

All three of them were like triplets, eyes going wide from realization. They ran up the stairs, and Hoseok pulled his hand out, halting them.

"Don't go in. You could be walking into something you didn't sign up for." He advised.

"Let's say i've seen things in my lifetime." Jungkook placed his hand on the door knob, but Hoseok pushed him back again.

"We shouldn't interrupt them. They're probably having a serious talk."

Jungkook pressed his head to the door, his eyes were concentrating as if they were his ears. He flinched when he heard a giggle, and slammed his hand on the doorknob.

"Shit." Hoseok muttered, pushing the other two into the room next door. He ran in front of the door, straightening his shirt.

"Hoseok?" I opened the door.

"Yeah. I just came to check on Jimin, and I uh, heard another voice and sort of spazzed out on the door knob."

"Um, he's fine actually. He's just had too much alcohol, so he's sleeping right now."

"Oh, I thought I heard you laughing."

"Drunk Jimin is just really cute." I smiled. Hoseok choked out a laugh, holding his chest.

"I saw him blush for the first time, too." I proudly stated.

"Park Jimin, blushing?"

"Mhm."

"You must've worked your magic. You're really precious to him El."

"Damn it Hoseok, you're making my face go red."