And the winner is...

I am sooooooo sorry for not announcing the winner for the Challenge! I know, i know, you all must be soooo mad at me. It's just that I haven't been feeling very well; my head is always spinning and I have a headache 24/7. I was so tired all week, and i also have to go somewhere everyday. Again I am really really really sorry :( I will try my best never to let this happen again.

So anyway, you all want to hear about the winner. I'm just boring you with the reasons I have for not updating.

And the winner is......... Drum Roll please...........*DrumRoll*.........................writingdreams01!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I liked your answer and your enthusiasm too. So let's see what you just won!

*woman wearing fancy dress comes in and points towards your prizes*

You just won two dedications!!!!!!

But that's not all..... You get to choose a topic for the next chapter of this book!!!!!

Writingdreams01 please PM me of the name of my book and which chapter you would like to be dedicated to you and also the next topic for FREE. It can be a topic or a question related to hijab or niqab.
And again
CONGRATS!!!!!

Ps. I also didn't have time to give out the results and I am currently in my bed and it's almost 3 in the morning and my mom told me to sleep half an hour ago.

Pps. This is the part where you feel sorry for me and look at all the trouble I've been through.
Just pointing out your Que.XD