9

The second everyone else heard your keys jingle in the door, everyone took refuge under the couch.

"I swear I saw an aura in her pocket when she left." Jin squinted. "It isn't there anymore." He gasped.

"What if she doesn't have them hyung?" Taehyung looked over.

"We've searched this whole house for them and I don't think now is the time to play hide and seek, so where else could they be?" He retaliated.

"W-what did she do to them? Are we next?! We have to leave!" Hobi panicked, his purple aura growing quickly.

"Calm down Hobi. We can check fully once she's asleep, come on." Jin lead the way from under the couch as he now had to fully take on the role of being a big brother. Taehyung continued to ask questions, Hobi flinched at every sound including the ones he made himself, Jimin started crying and Jungkook couldn't stop shaking. However Jin was certain that nothing bad happened, that his little brothers were alright and still in the coat pockets.

You had already resorted upstairs after a long day and the second you were in pajamas, you fell straight to sleep. They quickly took the time to creep into your room and head straight to your coat that was hanging up like it was the morning before you left. But this was after your lunch and you even took yourself to the movies before finally coming home.

Jin and Jungkook climbed in both pockets, finding nothing, and no one. Jimin cried even harder at the realization and latched onto to Hobi who was even more scared. Meanwhile no one knew that Taehyung was crawling onto your bed, walking up to your face, and forcibly opening one of your eyes.

"Where are they?" He asked. You screamed and hit him away and he fell off the edge of the bed. You sat up, clutching your blanket to your face as you watched five more circle around him.

"Why did you do that?! We have to make a good impression hyung!" Jungkook whined.

"I want Namjoonie and Yoongi hyung back!" He sniffled and wiped his eyes. Jimin sobbed into Hobi.

"When are they coming back?" His voice was so high, it was almost hard for you to understand. But you heard enough of their sad voices and you felt bad. They were just like a tiny family, and you left two family members in the women's restroom.

"Soon Jimin. We-" Jin watched you hop up from your bed, put on some leggings, your coat, and some shoes before grabbing your keys and leaving the house.

Now you could only hope that the janitor hasn't seen them and that they're still there. You really had no choice but to accept them in now. You couldn't possibly bring yourself to put the smallest one out, and if he was staying, all of them had to as well.