Low Point

Blue's POV

I stopped in front of the shower door, watching the freak of nature woman I am in love with, laying face first into the bottom of the shower. 

I sighed as I swung open the door, turning the water off. 

She still had the bed sheet wrapped around her, her hair was soaked as the sheet clung to her wet body. 

She let out a small whimper, before turning her head to look up at me. 

Her eyes widened like a caught animal, before she quickly threw herself back and sat up against the back of the shower stall, her eyes wide, puffy, and red as she blinked up at me. 

I'd never recover from her. 

I sighed as I walked into the shower stall and sat down on the opposite wall from her. My long legs bent, as I looked down at her. The shower door closing behind me. 

We just stared at each other. 

No doubt pain flashing in both our eyes. 

She looked away for a second, the back of her hand rubbing across her face, before she turned back to me. 

Fuck me and fuck this. 

"I'm sorry" I mumbled out. 

Like chewing fucking pebbles. 

She blinked over at me in pure distrust, "why are you apologizing first?" she sniffed. 

I gave her a dead look, the pain pausing slightly, "because you're an ugly crier" I sighed, watching in wonderment as her lips twitched as she fought a smile, the pain momentarily erased from her face, "-that and ... I didn't mean any of the shit I said" I finished quickly. 

This woman was fucking ruining me. 

She looked momentarily stunned, "I didn't mean what I said either" she muttered back. 

I fought the small smile that wanted to come to my face. 

I had let her in too much, way too much if she had wrecked me so horribly with this. I can't afford it anymore, can't allow her in, even if I have to hold her back. 

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said your dick was little" she mumbled.

Yes. That argument had escalated to new heights. 

"I shouldn't have said you tits were lopsided" I reply. 

"I shouldn't have thrown the lamp".

"I shouldn't have tried to crush you with the sofa".

"I shouldn't have thrown the second vase at your head ... and hoped that the glass embedded into your skull" she tacked on. 

I fought my lips tugging into that easy smile she brought out in me. 

"What was the first vase suppose to do?" I asked her. 

She coughed a laugh, her voice still thick from crying, "Momentarily blind you" she coughed out a laugh, as I snorted at her. 

The silence fell again. 

"I really do love you-" she started but I quickly put my hand up, trying to block her words and stop her from saying them. 

I couldn't take it. 

I can't hear that from her. 

"We shouldn't say that stuff to each other" I sighed my head dropping down to look at the tile and not her face, "you don't know how you feel, and I shouldn't have attacked you because of it. But lets not ... lets not say that to each other" I choked out.