Chapter 41

Mina's POV

A month has passed since graduation and I've hardly talked to the others. Chaeyoung and I tried to talk it out, but it just didn't work. The three of them kept explains they did it for me. But, I know they didn't. they didn't want to have to be the ones to tell me. Which I get, but it hurts knowing that and I can't go back to everything being normal. So I decided I had to break away from them, I'm not sure for how long, but I had to do it.

I don't want to be surrounded by people who pity me and think I'll break any second. I've been treated like this for such a long time, I'm tired of it. I need to move on and show how strong I am. It's time to be free and feel like I'm enough, even if it means not having my friends or Chaeyoung by my side for a while.

I start college soon and I'm looking on the bright side for now. I want to start my life with a positive attitude for now.

Chaeyoung's POV

I know I'm being a bit too dramatic, but I'm miserable. I miss Mina so much. I just wish she could understand that I love her too much to ever have wanted to hurt her.

It pains me not to be able to hold her in my arms and kiss her. All I feel is this raw aching feeling as I notice tears running down my face. I wiped them away and lay down on my bed remembering all the sweet moments with her. Then I remember that day, she said she couldn't do it anymore.

Flashback

"Mina please. Please understand why I did it. I love you and I knew this would hurt you so much." I told her, trying to get her attention, but she would barely look at me.

"Chaeyoung. I can't understand. Of course it's a shock, but you tried to keep my unborn sibling a secret. How could you?" she replied.

"Mina, I didn't know what else to do." I said while lifting her chin so she would look me in the eye.

I could see her pained expression and she was trying hard to hold back tears.

"Mina, I love you. I'm so sorry...."

She gave me a sad expression before saying, "Chaeng I can't forgive you or the others now. Maybe in the future, but not now. You guys still think what you did was justifiable, but to me it's not.... I'm sorry too chaeyoung, but I need time. I need time to figure out what to do with my half sibling and how to feel about the whole situation and I need time away from you and the others."

After that, she hugged me and I held on tight, until she let go and walked away. When she was gone, I slumped down onto a bench and cried so hard.

End of flashback.

Remembering that night hurt so much and all it did was make me cry more. Mina was everything to me, and now I don't know what to do. I want to try to make it up to her because I know I really messed up. But how?

I guess I'll just try everything I can do to try to get her to forgive me. I just hope I can try to change her mind. I love her too much to lose her.

She helped me just as much as I've been there for her through everything. And I want to keep being there for her.

Dahyun's POV

After graduation I broke up with momo. I couldn't forgive her for hurting my sister like that. Everyone probably thinks I was dramatic for doing that, but I understand where Mina is coming from. Being lied to when it comes to something big is heart breaking. I can tell you from experience, of never being told the truth for why my parents gave me and my sister up. That's why I broke up with momo, because knowing she hurt the only family I had was not only betrayal to Mina, but to me too.

I trusted her to be there for Mina and she hurt her. I'm Mina's sister, I need to be there for her first, even if it means breaking up with Momo.

I couldn't believe that she, Sana or Chaeyoung would ever do something like that. It was a big shock for my family.

But to be honest, I missed momo. I really liked her, and I still like her. I think, maybe, I might have been falling for her, and I can't take my mind off of her.

I know that Mina is suffering just as much, or even more than me. She puts up a strong face, but I know it's killing her to be away from Chaeyoung. They really have a strong love for each other and seeing them apart is so sad. I think they belong together, even if Mina can't see it now.

Ever since the situation of Yerin and her dad, Mina has been so hard on forgiveness. I've recently seen her overcome it, but now it's back to square one. I hope she forgives her friends and Chaeyoung, they were so important to her. But I also hope her friends and Chaeyoung learn that this isn't how you help someone. Keeping secrets isn't helping, even if it's to make sure no one gets hurt. It's just not the right thing to do.

But I'm planning on helping the process between everyone along with Nayeon unnie's help, if Mina is struggling.

I just want to see Mina smile again. I want her to be happy. I just hope Mina can open herself back up after been broken so many times.

I wonder if her friends and Chaeyoung deserve the chance to be in Mina's life again.

GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!

Hi guys. first of all, I want to apologize for leaving you hanging for months. I really am sorry. I just caught up with the school, you know being a college student is ain't easy you need to focus and sacrifice some things. I feel bad for not updating and I want to thank you all for your patience, for cheering me up and waiting for me. I read all your messages even though I can't reply with you all. Thank you guys so so much!

Anyways, for those asking if sinb is a guy. well, sinb is a she. For every character in the story, I'm not planning to change their real preference. I will stick with what gender they are. I'm sorry for confusing you guys and sorry for all the typos in my previous updates.

Ps. Sorry if it's short update. I'm still having a hard time due to my long hiatus.

Okay, I think I'm talking too much ha! Happy reading y'all.