Chapter 35

Gionni

"You want some more?" I asked Kai, as we sat at the table eating breakfast, while Lani was in the shower

"You want some more?" I asked Kai, as we sat at the table eating breakfast, while Lani was in the shower. I reached over, cutting her waffle, so she could easily pick it up piece by piece. "You had fun with mom-mom last night?" I asked Lay.

She nodded her head, "We watched finding dory, on a big big big Tv" she said, demonstrating how big the tv was with her arms.

"That movie is so boring Lay" I said laughing.

"Dory is not for daddies, that's why" she said, making a duh face. "Can we go swimming today?" Layla asked.

"You always wanna go swimming, but don't even swim at home in your own pool" I said, shaking my head laughing.

"Other pools are more fun" she said, laughing.

"So I paid all that money for a pool you not gonna use?"

"Mommy likes it more than me" she said. "And G too" she said, making me direct my attention over to G who was buried into his Ipad as always.

"Aye G" I called, but he didn't hear me, so Layla tapped him, making him look up. "You never put that thing down boy, eat your food"

"Okay" he responded, sitting it down on the table. He always did exactly whats told, he was such a good kid, which made it impossible to feel any way towards him due to the situation. Lay was a good kid too, she just was ohdee' spoiled, so sometimes you have to tell her things more than once. She was extra sensitive too, if you raised your voice just a little bit, she'd cry.

"We gonne have to wait till later to go swimming though booboo... I got to go to a interview" I said to Layla.

"What's an interview" she said, stuffing her face with waffles.

I chuckled, "When people ask me a bunch of questions"

"Questions.. like what?"

"About me, music, my family.. a lot of stuff"

"Do they ask questions about me?" she asked.

"All the time, everybody wanna know about lil Layla" I said, tickling her neck.

I looked up seeing Rell coming from in his room, looking like he was still half sleep. "Y'all got me something?" he asked.

"On the counter" I nodded towards the kitchen area.

"Came in the clutch, cause i'm starving" he said, rubbing his stomach walking towards the kitchen.

"Where you go last night?" I asked.

"Slid through this lil get together that Wayne daughter invited me to" he said, heating up his food.

I nodded my head and chuckled, "Been on Instagram yet?"