📴03 (606 Words)

Second Pov

As much as like to say that you love your work. You hate it right now.

Your workplace needs more workers because a huge amount of your colleagues got sick and have a flu.

Of course they would pay you more but you would like to hang out with the boys more.

After your first meeting with the boys you suddenly hung out with all or some of them every two days.

And this goes on for five months and will continue.

You sure can say by now that you're a close friend for them as well as for you.

No one knows about your crush on Jin beside Hyunsha, when she didn't told anyone yet.

But she isn't the type to tell that not even her boyfriend or brother even when they beg for it and do everything.

She's a loyal friend and doesn't betray or stab someone in the back right away.

You're grateful to have a friend like her and call her your best friend.

After the text encounter with Bf/n, you didn't told her about it.

She has enough to do with her shared channel as the number of subscribers increased of the past months.

Just like the other boys. They all got more famous even internationally.

So being kind YouTubers they are, they suggest to write English captions from now on so the international fans can understand what's going on.

But having only two (excluding you) who are fluent in English, they have more to do as they help the others to write the captions.

Meaning; everyone is going to be busier than before, even when it's just slightly.

You're worried about them that they will overwork themselves and don't get enough rest or food.

But you're also sure that Jin will take care of them.

You kinda got over the time the mother figure of the group.

Just like Jin you would sold them when their rude or did something. Always looking out. And you help with cooking.

Sorties you would cook food for every single person and go to their apartment just to deliver them it and check up on them.

Even when Yoongi is stubborn about it, he's not declining it. He may not show it but he's grateful that you look after the younger ones.

Before they met you it would be Jin doing it, but when he's sick or can't look after them because he's busy preparing for his channel, Yoongi would do it.

He's a tsundere type after all.

To Namjoon you gotta say you need help from Yoongi because you mostly can't fix the things that he's breaking.

And the makneas, oh boy they look like angels when you look at them the first time but they are pure evil. Including Hyunsha, she's the youngest one being born on the 10th September nine days after Jungkook.

But the boys are worse.

The maknae line would prank their older ones or prank Hyunsha.

Only to get chased by her so, they don't  prank her that often as they would with the older ones.

Nevertheless you love them.

They're a big family and they call you a part of it.

This kinda makes you a bit soft. But just a bit.

You promised to text Hyunsha if you get one day off so she can plan everything.

Yes she's the party planner in the group. 

But it's always nice what she's planning so you're not complaining.

She can even do go shopping make an adventuresome.

You are part of a crazy yet loveable YouTube family.

And you love every single thing about it.