The Rebel of Elsa

Princess Elsa from Arendelle had long abandoned her Kingdom, fearing her powers would wreak havoc on the only place where she had memories of her father, her mother, and her sister. She left the kingdom abruptly, giving the responsibility of the crown to Anna. She remained in the place which she had created out of Ice. She knew she was cursed and could do nothing about it. Loneliness was a factor constant and relationships were impossible for her. Ice-maidens made from her powers who would entertain her, successfully lifting her isolation. She also had Olaf, her perfect sidekick, who would lighten up the mood whenever she craved her family. 

Princess Merida protected Dunbroch after she lifted the beastly curse that had fallen on her mother. After her mighty success in defeating Mor'du, her mother had stopped looking for suitors to marry her. Dunbroch, after all, needed a rightful protector and after spending time with her daughter as a beast, Queen Elinor knew that her daughter desired to become Queen. Merida rightfully put on the crown of the Red-haired queen and became Queen Merida of Dunbroch. Merida had everything she could ask for, a devoted mother, supportive father, and little brothers. She enjoyed all the benefits of being queen. Merida went for archery lessons when time allowed. Everything was normal until death fell upon her Kingdom with a curse and magic once again.

She had defeated a Knight in combat. She was capable of reversing the curse, but she was not prepared for something on this level. She knew she would have to seek help eventually. She traveled to various kingdoms, but no one wanted to help after hearing the name "Chernabog". She had lost hope until she heard of Arendelle.

"You must visit the Ice Witch! The demon doesn't stand a chance against her. A monster can fight another monster!" The anonymous person proclaimed.

She entered Arendelle, known for its wealth and prosperity. The city was itself shrouded in gold surrounded by greenery, like her own Dunbroch. But now, the town looked dead, covered with ice devoid of people. Merida understood why they called the Queen the "Ice Witch!". She knew it was not her doing, but she needed to confront Queen Elsa to save her Kingdom from death and agony just as Arendelle did. She rode her horse searching the entire Kingdom, but to her dismay, she couldn't find any life around her. 

Dejected, she left for Dunbroch. Her parents were waiting impatiently for her, the look on their faces showed their fear. They saw her downcast face and instantly knew they had to face something they were not prepared for. Dunbroch was destined to be doomed forever! Every day, the city falls into dust, people crumbled to sickness and death, while some possessed by the demon being who claimed their lives.  

Queen Merida just watched it all, accepting the darkness overtaking the city. "I failed as a Queen. I am no protector, mother. You were right. I should have been married off to someone else." She had cried. Suddenly her brother called her name.

"Sister. There's someone at the door waiting for you." His voice was surprised with a hint of excitement.

Merida didn't lift her head, her indication that she had lost interest in speaking to anyone else.

"Sister. They say they are from Arendelle." Her brother spoke again. 

Merida looked up. A brunette girl was in front of her. She wore a green fabric shrouded in a black cloak covering her arms and her head. Only her face could be seen. She had frostbites on her facing which meant that she traveled all the way from the Arendelle. She was not alone though, she came along with her husband who was wearing black woolen clothing, having a rugged look and his body showed signs of labor.

"Queen Merida! We have come a long way to see you. This is my husband, Kristoff Bjorgman. Let me introduce myself, queen. I am Anna from Arendelle, sister of Elsa who is also known as the ice queen." She gasped as she came in front.