Chapter 20

wow, he can play so well and he is perfect ,i wonder what probe him to play the piano because honestly this is my first time seeing him play

"i know this May sound  weird but you play so beautifully Adam."

"well you are not the first to give me a complimented and you are certainly not going to be the last".
why does that statement hurt ,well it's not my fault i fund the piano Amazing  or is it urgh i don't know whatever, and he sound so rude .

"what are you doing here in the first place ". Coming to look for my so called husband ,  but I probably won't be able to say that out loud .

"well i was as on my way to the kitchen to prepare some tea when i heard a sound and decided to follow it and it land me am here so here i am". But it seems you don't like my present here , because you sound insultive.  And my thought is right .

"okay  since you are here  can you take me downstairs so we can go eat breakfast together ". Now you need my help ,I couldn't help rolling my eyes at me.  Though he can't seem, That to me is a blessing and a curse at the same time .

"oh okay let's go ,taking his arm i led the way."

"so let me make something clear we are attracted to each other correct but i don't want you to fall in love with me and i am not going to fall for you either and if at last we decided to consummate this marriage it will be willingly and of course we can be friend but nothing else".   God what brought this up , I was so confused at the change of topic ,it took me a while before replying him .

"wow wow just wow what is this a thanksgiving speech or what and who said i am going to fall in love with you wow you do think highly of yourself so much well Mr Adam i promise not to fall in love with you for sure ". And I will make sure my stupid heart agree with my statement I vow silently.

"really now well thanks and i appreciate you not being  stubborn about this issue ".

"why would i be stubborn after all the reason both of us got married in the first place was because am a debtor who does not have money to pay off her debt and you help me so am greatful and i will try my best to be a good friend and lovely companion". by then we were already through with breakfast , and I wasn't eating much the topic spoilt my appetite.

"so zayed has gone to school and that leave the two of us so what should we do today ".

"well the only place i was after this mansion of yours was madam mary place and have not gone out of the mansion ever since ". I didn't want to go out with him ,but it seems he has other ideas , and I already promise to be the companion so that leave me no choice .

"well if that is the case then let us go to the river". Taking his hand I led him out of the dining. Toward the garden that lead to the river .

"really we can go to the river that is going to be interesting oh my God am coming."  clapping my hand  together i went downstairs probably dragging Adam along with me".

"hey Sofia slow down okay is not like the stream is going to run away anyway so why the hurry ".

"you may think this weird but it has been so long i went to the river that is why am excited because after a long time i can see the water".

"really when did you go last " it was a sore topic for me. But I answered anyway. My life wasn't much of a secret .

"well you see i went with my dad and mom before mom died and Dad turn in to a fugitives on the run for his life". Those were  happy memory and I would always cherish it .

"so i did not come here because it remind  me of all the good time we had and that it was all fake and stupid life perhaps if we had know this was going to happen we couldn't have spent such time together ".

"you should not say such a thing the good memories make you know that you guys did try your best to be like every normal family so you shouldn't be sad rather you should just cherish those happy memories away here in your heart ". I will , always .

"Tanks very Much Adam your words made me Feel better am greatful".

"you shouldn't Thank me am your friend and companion remember so you just believe in God and everything will be alright even though its not going to be perfect everyone has flaws remember and no one is perfect is that clear ".

"okay have heard you thanks for the words of advice though ." I was feeling a tad bit emotional , I was sure Adam heard it in my voice .

"so here we are ".

"wow its so beautiful and its a waterfall it so amazing". I knew he couldn't see it ,see it I felt bad that moment.  He is deprived of all these wonderful scenery , but his next word at least made me felt better.

"it is but right here is where i come if i am frustrated and feeling lost or complicated and its my secret haven."

so guys here it is finally i wrote it down how was it