Touring With The Boys (L.H.) Part 2

I stood there in anticipation waiting for the elevator to come to a stop. Finally I heard the ding, signaling we can get off. Before I could say my goodbyes to the other lads, Luke quickly took me by the hand pulling me out of the elevator. Stumbling a bit, we made it to our door.

"Shit I forgot the key!" Luke slightly slurred with wide eyes.

"You mean this key?" I teased pulling our room key out of my pocket. "Knowing you, I made sure to be the one to grab it this morning." I add with a smile, Luke returning one back.

"That's why I fucking love this!" Luke gave me his signature goody wide smile before crashing his lips to mine. Surprised and caught off guard, my eyes widened. I stood there froze for a good moment before closing my eyes, melting into the kiss as I kiss him back.

"Luke.....We're still outside?" I reminded him when his hand made it's way to my butt again. He pulls away with his face red waiting for me to unlock the door. After doing so, Luke goes in first leaving me to close the door but before I could Luke turned back around attaching his lips back onto mine slamming our bodies against the door, closing it with a loud thud.

"Jump" Luke signaled, putting his hands on my upper thighs. Doing as I was told, He continued to have me pinned against the door his lips traveling from mine and down my neck leaving perfect marks. While doing so, my hands find their way down to his shirt tugging on it for him to take it off which I helped him with. Luke then carries me to our shared bed laying me down on it with him still on top.

"Fuck, as much as I love this shirt on you, itust come off." He smirks looking down at the clothed body.

"Then take it off." I requested but ended up making it sound like a demand.

"Kitten, you're making it really hard to hold back." He warned but that's what I wanted. I wanted to his this side he hides so well.

"Then don't." I bite my lip but I could tell he was still questioning it. And judging by what happened this morning, I knew just the way to turn that side on.

"Please master?" I begged, innocently looking up at him while bitting my lip. I could see his eyes darken with lust.

"Call me that again." He demanded, his voice darker and I knew it worked.

"Please master, I promise to suck you off? Would my master like that?" I questioned, looking at him seductively.

"Knees. Now." I smirked to myself. I got him right where I wanted him.

"Yes master." I replied, sliding off the bed getting on my knees.

"Crawl to me." He demanded once he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Like this master?" I crawled slowly to him, making sure to make eye contact as I stared at him with lust.

"Yes, just like that." He groaned as I made my way to him. Getting on my knees again, I undid his pants pulling them down and his boxers with them. His full erection springing up.

"What would you like me to do master?" I licked my lips, looking up at him.

"Suck" Was all he said as I neared my lips to his throbbing erection. I look up at him again making eye contact before looking back to his little friend in need. I teasing kitten licked his tip as he groans.

"Don't tease." He hissed, eagerly waiting.

"What will happen if I do master?" I licked his tip more, teasing as best as I could.

"You'll be punished, kitten." He warned more with dark eyes and I fucking loved it.

"Oh really?" I questioned, moving my hand up and down on his length in a teasing slow paste.