Chapter 1

Just another usual day for me.

I sighed. Walking along the hallway is quite tiring. There will be girls and guys flaunting themselves at you, though I made it known that I am not interested in any men out there. You have to wave at the fanboys, smile for the fangirls, and of course, ignore the haters.

"Sana!" A loud voice echoed throughout the corridor, which I recognized as Jihyo's. Oh no, I'm going to be lectured again.

I slowly turned around and forced a smile. Chaeyoung, Dahyun, and Nayeon were with her too. As she got closer to me, she cleared her throat and asked, "Is it true that you dumped a girl, again?" She even emphasized the last word, which means, I am in trouble.

"Uhh..." I trailed off.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung clapped their hands in disbelief as they shook their heads. Nayeon, well she decided to break my eardrums by exclaiming, "So it is true, then!"

I flinched and tried to defend myself. "I had to do it! The girl was so handful and clingy and—"

"Stop with your excuses!" Jihyo cut me off. My mouth immediately clamped together before I looked down. She was mad. Crap, her lectures, she'll repeat it all again. No, no, noooooo!

She inhaled deeply. Here we go, I thought as she started to lecture me. "Haven't we already told you that playing with someone's feelings is bad? We've told you that for like a million times already. Why do you keep on doing that? Argh! I can't believe you! Girls should be treated with love and respect..." And so I listened until she finished.

"It's not my fault that girls want me," I mumbled, hoping she didn't hear.

She scoffed in disbelief. I prepared myself for another round of her lectures but luckily, Chaeyoung calmed her down.

Dahyun came in front of me and cleared her throat. "Sana-unnie, Chaeyoung and I have something to tell you," she said as she made an eye contact with Chaeyoung who nodded at her. She then shrugged and said, "We heard that a girl is crushing on you."

My ears perked up at what she said. "Eh? What's new?" I tried to act cool, though I admit that I'll never get enough of hearing things like those.

Nayeon scoffed. "Cut the crap, Sana. We all know that you feel so giddy and marvelous inside, don't even bother hiding it." I grinned widely. She turned to Dahyun. "And as for you, tofu, you just inflated her already big ego."

The grin fell off my face. Ouch. That offended me. "You say things like that as if no one would be offended. Next time try to lower your voice, okay?" I suggested sarcastically.

She raised an eyebrow. "It was meant for you to hear."

I glared at her and she glared back. Jihyo cleared her throat but none of us paid attention to her.

"Uhm, guys? Just stop it, okay?" Dahyun failed to say it in a serious voice, so no one listened to her.

"The girl's name is Chou Tzuyu," Chaeyoung butted in.

My head snapped at her direction and silently urged her to go on. Chou Tzuyu? Who is she?

She glanced at Dahyun as if she was asking for help. "You know that tall and savage girl who doesn't give a crap about anything? Yeah, that's her," she finished with a nervous chuckle.

With furrowed eyebrows, I tried to remember 'a tall and savage girl who doesn't give a crap about aything', but I failed. Eh, who knows, maybe I have accidentally bumped into her these past days. "I don't know any Chou Tzuyu," I told her truthfully.

Jihyo suddenly covered her mouth and laughed. All of us turned to her in confusion. "Oh my gosh, that's like the first time that you don't know a girl who likes you," She said as she gasped for air.