Chapter 6

No one's POV

"Chaeyoung-ah" Jihyo said with concern in her eyes. Everyone backed off from the hug but Chaeyoung.

"Jihyo unnie I'm sorry. It's just that i still loved Mina and I thought that if I would love you, I would move on. Mianhae..." Chaeyoung explained while trying to hold back her tears.

"I know Chaeyoung. I just wanted to feel how it was to be loved back by you even though you fucking played me" Jihyo said while chuckling.

"YAH WTF CHAEYOUNG! YOU HURT JIHYO UNNIE?!" Tzuyu said shocked by what she was hearing.

"Yah aniya." Jihyo answered.

"Tzuyu-ya, you like Jihyo don't you?" Nayeon laughed. While Tzuyu gave her a nudge.

"Uhm...Jihyo unnie. I guess I can't keep it anymore. I like you Jihyo unnie." Tzuyu said blushing.

"Yah why keep all this relationships from us?" Dahyun said shocked.

"So let me get this straight. Chaeyoung likes Mina but got rejected and made Jihyo a rebound. Then Mina realized that she likes Chaeyoung too. And now Tzuyu likes Jihyo?" Jeongyeon asked.

Chaeyoung nodded and blushed. She saw Mina trying to not enter the conversation because everyone was going to tease her.

"The gayness is in the air...la la la" Jeongyeon sang while leaping in joy.

"Jeongyeon don't even try to ignore the fact that you're gay too. I know you like Mo-" Sana was cut off because Jeongyeon used her hand to cover Sana's mouth.

"Mwo?! Jeongyeonnie...you like me too?" Momo said while covering her mouth in shock.

"I guess... Wait what?! Too???" Jeongyeon's eyes widened. "Uhm...yeah. I guess I like you too" Momo the Jokbal said while smirking.

"You guys are all so fucking gay" Nayeon said while rolling her eyes.

"You're just bitter cause no one loves you Nayeon unnie." Tzuyu stuck her tongue out.

"All of you shut up, I'm trying to sleeeeeepppp" Jihyo whined.

"But you're missing all the gayness" Jeongyeon said with aegyo.

They all laughed. "What happened to Jaebum btw?" Jihyo asked.

"Oh Tzuyu shot him and he died" Chaeyoung replied while scrolling through her phone.

"WHAT. HOW COULD YOU GUYS STAY CALM WHEN A PERSON DIED BECAUSE OF US" Jihyo's jaw dropped.

"The internet is going crazy because of it. Lmao. Don't worry though, they can't press charges since we have enough witnesses. And Jaebum's condo had a CCTV so it was clear that he tried to rape Mina" Nayeon explained.

Everyone noticed that Mina was silent. "Mina-ya, are you ok now?" Momo asked. Mina silently nodded.

Chaeyoung sighed and sat beside Mina. "You should be careful next time... Mina-ya, I don't want you to get hurt"

Mina cried on Chaeyoung's shoulder. She was sorry for the poor penguin. She knew that Mina had been through a lot and Jaebum hurt her again. Chaeyoung hugged Mina for a while till she stopped crying yet they still maintained their position. They heard something click only to see Jeongyeon taking a picture of them.

Jeongyeon posted the picture on instagram with the caption 'My baby chaeng is now a daddy'. The others saw the post and laughed. Chaeyoung immediately scrolled through her phone and saw the post.

"JEONGYEON UNNIE!" Chaeyoung shouted while chasing Jeongyeon around the room. They were all laughung because of the immature no jam bros.

"Since we were all stressed out, why don't we take a break somewhere." Momo suggested.