Chapter 13

Unedited.

Running back into the theater room, you dove into sea of blankets and shuffled into Ami's embrace.

Everyone looked at you for a moment but went back to the screen just as quickly when a shrill scream came from the speakers.

"Ami." You whispered directly into her hear.

"What?" She not so quietly whispered back.

"I need to tell you something later." You breathed.

Ami looked at you briefly and nodded. "Same." Still anxious, you somehow manage to relax in Ami's hold only to remember something.

You didn't get to fucking pee.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕

Morning hadn't come fast enough for you. You and Ami had woken up on the large sofa in a tangle of each other's limbs and the boys were close by in the same position.

Hoseok was an extremely grumpy person in the morning so he wasn't much trouble. Jin and Jungkook made a delicious breakfast and you two were on your way home shortly after.

"You first." You say as soon as you and Ami found yourselves alone in your room.

"Uh... mines kinda important. You first." Ami drawls on.

"Eh... I think mine is." You squint at Ami, wondering what could possibly be 'important', she tended to be a bit dramatic at times.

"One to ten?" She asks.

"Eight."

"Ha! Mines a nine." Ami smiles widely.

You sighed. "Taehyung and I kissed last night. And it was actually really good. But Jungkook walked in and I felt... guilty somehow? I don't know it was really awkward. And I thought I liked Jungkook but Taehyung is actually really deep-"

"Would you look at that... we both almost got lucky last night. I mean it was bound to happen. They're all so fucking hot."

"What? Did you screw Jimin again?"

"No Jin. I was feeling him up during the movie. I didn't know Jimin and him switched spots and I grabbed his dick under the blankets and gave him a mini hand job and I didn't find out until he moaned! I was so embarrassed but turned on then thankfully you showed up!"

"I never really payed attention to him but boy when he moaned and I saw his eyes close, I was ready to blow him out in the open." She continued.

"That was your nine?" You screwed your face up.

"Oh, no." Ami sats nonchalantly and sits comfortably on your bed. "Do you ever notice that the boys might not be human?"

"What?"

"Well I've been noticing things for a while and there's just no way it can be a coincidence anymore. Have you ever seen their eyes change weird colors?" Ami questions.

"Dude, yeah. And there was this one other thing I couldn't really explain..." You trail off.

Before the sleep over...

It was a little while after school and most kids were gone by now but you were hoping to catch Hoseok and politely decline his invitation.

Your went from treading on gravel to grass as you travelled over to the vacant football field where Hoseok tended to park his car.

"Mother fuck! Not now! Why is this happening now?" Hoseok's voice is unmistakable.

"Where are my fucking keys?" He curses.