Will i have a baby now?

Imeda read her cue cards.

"Okay, so the usual crush stuff, blah blah blah, some stuff from my sister, blah blah blah, wHaT! How the hell do you expect me to say the name of my crush when my irl friends follow me on here. You're evil!" Imeda shouted.

Someone in the audience coughed.

"Oh! We're on air?" Imeda laughed sheepishly. "Ha Ha Ha..."

"Hello and welcome back to Truth Or Dare!" Imeda shouted. "Let's get everyone back here. EVERYONE! GET OUT HERE!"

The group walked in, mumbling their complaints.

"It's too early for this," Knuckles complained.

"I have a dare from fashion_angel2007 , It is...." Imeda paused, "Cream has to ask her mom where babies come from and demand an answer... really Alba?"

The group turned to Cream.

"You're gonna ruin her innocence!" Amy yelled.

"Where do babies come from?" Cream asked.

"You'll find out soon enough," Rouge told her, patting her head.

Imeda clapped her hands and a hat fell from the ceiling.

"Yes! My magic hat!" Imeda exclaimed.

She shook it around and shoved her hand in. Finally, she pulled someone out.

"Hello Vanilla!" Imeda greeted.

"Huh? Where am I? Did you just pull me out of hat?" Vanilla asked.

"Well, you are a rabbit," Imeda answered.

"Mommy, I have a question," Cream said.

"What is it sweetie?" Vanilla answered.

"Where do babies come from?" Cream asked.

Vanilla blushed, "W-what do you mean? They-they come from the uhh stork. Yeah. What have your friends been teaching you?"

"But I know that's not true!" Cream insisted. "Please please please please pleeeeease tell me!"

"Fine. I guess you're old enough," Vanilla sighed.

After the Talk

"So that's where babies come from" Cream shuddered.

"Oh, my poor baby," Vanilla soothed.

"It's time for you to go now Vanilla!" Imeda told them.

She picked up Vanilla and shoved her into the hat. Cream peered inside.

"How do you do that?" Cream asked.

"Well, she is a rabbit," Imeda explained.

"Our next Dare is to everyone. It's from @crazierb0y and it is... kiss your crush on the lips!" Imeda yelled.

The group all blushed.

"Well, GET ON WITH IT!" Imeda screamed.

Sonic walked towards Amy and kissed her. Blaze covered Creams eyes but Cream pushed the hand off. When Sonic and Amy pulled apart, they were both blushing furiously.

"Haven't you already kissed? Why are you blushing?" Rouge asked.

Sonic shrugged. Rouge walked to Knuckles and pulled him in close. They kissed and stayed kissing for a long time. Shadow retched. Tails walked to Cream and planted a kiss on her lips. It was short but sweet. When he pulled away, Cream looked at him bewildered.