Chapter 14: It will be like a bro-like question.

Amelia's working space in her room above.

Amelia Smith

"Amelia, Mum said that your attention is needed in the living room." Mae says as she barges into my room looking cute in her white dress with blue flowers.

"How many times have I told you to knock before coming into my room?" I glare at her.

"I don't know, I've lost count." She says sassily and walks out.

I drop my pencil on the desk and leave my room. I'm working on the final touches on my project with Liam. I'm glad that we are going to finish it on time.

I enter the living room and I see my mum, Austin, Mae and Linda. Linda is a celebrity event planner, she's the person that usually plans any party that my family is hosting.

"What's the occasion?" I raise an eyebrow as I sit on the couch.

"My baby's birthday!" Mum squeals like teenager.

"You don't have a baby, mum." I roll my eyes and Mae throws a glare in my direction.

I obviously know that my mum was referring to her because her 13th birthday is in three weeks.

After we finished planning Mae's birthday, I decided to go shopping with ma bitches.

Apparently the reason why Mum called a meeting was because Mae is becoming a teenager and her birthday needs to be superb.

****

Today I arrive at school very late because I overslept and it wasn't my fault. The time difference between Liam and I sucks so I had to stay up late because he wanted to face time with me.

"So Amelia, do you miss him?" Brian speaks mouthful. It's lunchtime and since Liam left, the guys decided to be sitting with us.

"Do I miss who?" I feign innocence. I'm seriously tired!

"Come on Cinderella, you know I'm talking about prince charming." He flashes a grin.

"Shut it, dwarf." Nicole says and every one laughs except, Emily and Colton who are usually quite at the table.

I think they both need to sit down and sort out their problems.

"Hi guys!" Ian arrives holding a can of sprite in his left hand. "Excited for our date tonight, Niky?" He sips on his drink and winks at Nicole.

My jaw drops.

"What date?" Emily and I ask at the same time.

Nicole rolls her eyes at us. "He said he wanted to go the cinema and watch a movie and he had no one to watch with so I offered to tag along." She glares at Ian.

"Ohhhh." I said.

"Do you honestly think that I'll date that?" She points at him with fake disgust.

"Pffft, no." We laugh.

"Hey! I'm right here." Ian speaks.

****

I am now in Emily's house because she has a surprise for Nicole and I.

I had to meet my mum in her office before coming here because apparently, I'm the person in charge of Mae's clothes for her birthday.

"So what is the surprise?" I ask Emily. We are currently sitting by the pool under an umbrella.

Nicole and I, waiting her to tell us what the surprise is.

"Are you guys ready?" She smiles and we nod. She picks up her phone and she types something then drops it.