28: You Little Pig

Chapter 28: You Little Pig

Lucas*

God, she's just so beautiful.

The water swirling around us as I held her to myself.

I missed this, having someone.

This time, I won't lose her.

We stared at each other until Noah decided to jump in, narrowly missing us, and enveloping us into a huge wave.

As we went under, I felt her slip away from me and under neath the  rock layer.

"Luna?" I pulled myself back up and called out to her.

This caught our friends attention as they started calling out her name, except for Ace who was calling out 'Cupcake', and moving around the large pool.

I moved in the direction of where I last saw her, past the waterfall.

I swan through it to see her pop her head up from the water unfazed as if she didn't hold her breath for about 2 minutes.

"Princess! What the hell! Why have you been in here? How did you hold your breath so long?" I bombarded her with questions and looked at her suspiciously.

"I wanted to see how long it would take you to find me." She completely dodged my question.

I decided to brush it off, I pulled her into my arms and rested my chin on her head, "You know we really could've lost you, right?"

"But you didn't," but she didn't lean into me or hug me back.

I ignored the the disappointment running in my veins.

"I know," we stayed in that position, me hugging her and her just standing there, till another person decided to interrupt us.

Ace.

"Hey did you find-" He stopped midsentence looking at our position with Luna pulled away from as soon as he appeared, "Right. Okay. I'm just go back."

He turned and swam through the waterfall, like he didn't just ruin a moment.

"I'm guessing they want us back?" She looked up at me with her chocolatey hazel eyes.

I pouted, "Do we have to?"

Luna rolled her gorgeous eyes, she has me hypnotised, "I mean, you could just die in here."

"Only if you're with me."

She blushed and led us back through to the pool.

"Thank goodness, we thought a shark ate you!"

"Back so soon are we?"

The 2 types of friends in the situation.

"No there is no shark in the pool, and nothing happened." I shook my head.

Luna smiled at it.

Wait what's that supposed to mean-

"Yeah, nothing happened." She agreed.

I mentally slapped myself for saying that.

Good one Lucas.

You just friend zoned yourself.

"It didn't look like nothing." Dean said in a sing song voice.

"How did you even see?"

"Water is literally transparent, do you expect me pretend the thing is opaque or something?" He said as if was the most obvious thing in the world.