↠The Stars - 011

It was late. The darkness flew thousands of miles across the world and the Regal sun left sky and opened it to the cruelty of the moons cold nature. The pale rays castes down upon a girl as she sat in the window of the astronomy tower, her long dark locks were left down completely, no special braids or hair pieces, and a thin nightgown that hugged her body perfectly. The girl sighed deeply as the cold air whipped at her face.

"Princess? Is that you?" A voice questioned as they stood by the stairs. "Sirius! You scared me!" Sage put her hand on her chest. "I'm sorry," Sirius chuckled and walked towards her.

"What are you doing up this late?" Sage looked at him as he sat down next to her. "I should ask you the same thing," Sirius smiled at her as she elbowed his arm lightly. "I couldn't sleep. Too much is on my mind, " Sirius stared at her. Sage looked at him with sympathy. "You know, just because she said you have to come home for Christmas doesn't mean you have too. In all honesty, I would love to have you come stay at the Palace with me," The words rush out of her lips. Sirius only sighed. Sage reached over and grabbed his hand. She brought it up to her lips and kissed it lightly.

"Do you think I could get away with it? I mean, if we arrive at the train station and she sees me, my head will practically be laying in her hands," Sirius looked at his hand as it stayed at her lips. "You'll be fine," Sage mumbles against his hand. Sirius smiled at her and wrapped his arm around her, taking his hand away from her. Sage leaned into him and put her head on his shoulder.

"Do you remember when you kissed me back in our First Year?" Sirius said. Sage laughed, "Of course, it was the funniest thing. You couldn't talk to me for almost two weeks!" The boy glared at her as she continued to giggle. "Haha, very funny, Princess. I was so embarrassed, in my head I was so confused, like I didn't believe what happened but I knew it did."

Sage stared at Sirius intensely as he spoke, her laughing mood disappearing almost instantly. Sirius slowly stop talking as he looked down at her. "I really want to do that kiss over." He whispered gently to her. "What's stopping you?" Sage asked him. Sirius brought his lips down to hers and brought his hand to her cheeks. Sage lifted her hands to his neck and laid them underneath his jaw.

It was as if a star was being born. To them, feeling were exploding and their body heat was radiating off of each other. "Sirius, you know we can't do this," Sage whispered to him after the kiss broke.

"Well too bad. Fuck the 'Royal Rules' You have. I want you."