Attack

"From all the students did it have to be him?" I asked a bit annoyed not moving my gaze from Sasuke.

Now don't get me wrong... I'm not a Ducky hater but let's be honest here he can be super stubborn. Maybe even more stubborn then Naruto if that's even possible.

"Well he is the top of the class" Iruka gave an encouraging smile as I finally turned to him. I poured as I walked over to Sasuke narrowing my eyes at him. "When do we start?" I sighed. "Now" Sasuke almost immediately responded as he turned and started walking off. I turned to give a quick confused glance at Iruka. He only shrugged in response.

I had to run to catch up with Ducky I didn't bother to question where we were going. I kept my gaze at my feet as Kayla walked next to Sasuke quietly. We stayed silent the whole way without saying a word until we got to the training grounds. I hesitated as he walked to the middle and turned to me.

"So what do you know?" He asked in a bored tone. "Um... nothing?" I said it in more of a question than an answer. But it wasn't like I was lying. I literally knew nothing not even how to hold a Kunai. His expression changed from bored to confused and then thoughtful. He started to examine me and his eyes lingered on the strap that was around my waist which held the pouch that held my weapons. Which Kakashi had so kindly left for me. 

Before I knew it he had grabbed one of his own kunai's and charged at me. I had immediately slid out of the way then spun around to tackle him my hand moving towards my pouch. When I realized what I was doing it was already to late. I had pinned Sasuke to the floor with a kunai to his throat.

I felt my eyes widen in surprise as I thought of what I just did. Sasuke grunted and I immediately moved away giving him an apologetic smile as he stood up. He raised an eyebrow at me. "Nothing? Would you like to rephrase that?" He asked. "I... I didn't do that! I had no control over my body it's like something took over" I stuttered trying to explain.

He watched me his expression now amused. "So your telling me that you've never trained before?" I nodded my head to his question still a bit stunned. "Hmmm... what's your clan?" A question I hadn't been expecting. After a moment of silence I finally answered. "Er... I don't know?"

Sasuke nodded as if that helped then turned to a block of wood that held three targets. "Start training... by tomorrow I want you to at least hit one of those shots every time" he stated as he walked off with looking at me once. "We'll meet up tomorrow again at the same time" he added before disappearing.

I glanced at Kayla a bit confused. She was laying down on the grass watching me with an almost smug expression. I sighed as I shook my head at least I don't have class tomorrow meaning I have some time to learn how to throw a kunai... by myself. I grabbed three of my kunai's and looked at the targets. I took a deep breath before throwing the three kunai's at the target.

Only one had even hit the wood while the other two hit the ground. I groaned as I realized this'll take longer than I had thought. "Well better get started now... maybe I'll even be able to get two before I have to meet up with Sasuke tomorrow" I smiled now determined as I went to grab the three kunai's.

Author note- ya short chapter... but I mean this was super quick so be happy -_- also no the picture has nothing to do with the chapter... not even the anime but it comes from another anime and she is my favorite character!! Anyone watch Voltron? Cause I love Pidge!!!!