The Worst "Lesson" Yet

Warning!!! This Chapter will contain mention of sexual abuse. I will not explain the actual moment, but I will include the moments leading up to it and I will mention it after the abuse is over. Just letting you know. 

---------------------

As soon as Hermione and Ron had left the room, Ron suddenly grabbed Hermione's arm and started to hurry down the hall. He was pulling her arm rather roughly. It was starting to hurt. A lot. 

"Ron," Hermione muttered. "You're hurting me." Ron either didn't hear her or didn't care. Suddenly, Ron threw open a classroom door. Inside, there were two 7th Years kissing passionately. 

"Out," Ron demanded them. The couples' heads whipped towards Ron. 

"And who's gonna make-" As soon as the 7th Year boy had gotten a good look at Ron, he stumbled back a little bit. 

"Oh, I'm sorry, Ron and Hermione," he muttered. The boy walked quickly past them. 

"I'm sorry, too," the girl muttered. 

When the couple has left, Hermione spoke. "They respect us that much?" Hermione asked. Ron smirked.

"No, they fear me." Hermione rolled her eyes. 

"And why would they fear you?" Ron's smirk grew wider. 

"I've been doing a few little things around the school." Hermione turned to look at the red haired boy next to her. 

"Like what?" 

"A little beating here, a little beating there. And the news of a fight spreads quickly. But why is any of that your business?" Ron asked. Hermione raised a brow, forgetting about her own fear of Ron. 

"Ron," Hermione stated firmly. "You can't just-" Ron cut her off sharply.

"Can't?" Ron asked menacingly. "I don't remember giving you permission to tell me what I can and can't do." Hermione tried to look confident, but she unwillingly took a noticeable step backwards. 

"Don't you back away from me!" Ron demanded forcefully. He took out his wand. Hermione's hands flew up. She was afraid he would curse her into oblivion. However, he only cast a silencing spell on the room. Which wasn't so good either. 

"Ron, please, I didn't mean-" Ron strode towards her. 

"Shut up, slut." Hermione flinched. "I'll teach you a lesson for telling me what to do," Ron stated. "and for hanging out with Malfoy-" Ron said Draco's name as if it utterly repulsed him. "after I had specifically told you not to!" Hermione got defensive.

"That wasn't my fault!" Hermione shouted. "He pulled me into the classroom and I told him I didn't want to talk to him!" Hermione was slowly raising her voice to a shout. "You can't blame me for everything! It's not my fault!" By the time Hermione had ended, she was shouting. An intimidating glare fell upon Ron's face. Hermione realized what she had done.

"I'm sorry, Ron," Hermione stuttered. "I didn't mean- I didn't mean that!" Hermione was backing up into things.

"Hermione," Ron said in a surprisingly calm voice. "I'm sorry too." Hermione stumbled over a rug. "But you have to learn," Hermione was backed against a wall now. "your lesson." Ron rolled up his sleeves. "And since you've disobeyed me so many times," Hermione's eyes started to water. "this is going to be the worst lesson yet." Hermione made a break for the far wall of the classroom. She ducked under Ron's arm and ran towards the back of the room. Hermione didn't know if she could out run him. But although Ron had power, Hermione has speed. She suddenly turned and started weaving in between the desks. 

"Hermione!" Ron roared. Hermione looked back. Ron had tripped over and chair leg and was stumbling to get up. Hermione bolted towards the door. Once she had reached it, Hermione jerked down on the door handle. 

"Dammit!" Hermione yelled. Suddenly, Ron's hands were on the wall on either side of her.

"I'm not the stupid, Hermione." Hermione tried to turn towards Ron, but his arms were suddenly around her. Suddenly, Hermione was flying towards the ground. She hit the floor with a sickeningly thud. 

"Fuck," Hermione muttered. 

"Watch that little mouth of yours," Ron muttered back. He used one of his hands to grab Hermione by her neck and used his other hand to pull her up by her hair. She yelped. 

"Ron, it wasn't my fault!" Hermione yelled, trying to convince him. 

"Wasn't your fault?" Ron let out a fake laugh. "Of course it was your fault!" he growled. "You tempted him!" Ron threw her down again.

 "'Tempted him?' What the hell do you mean?" Hermione yelled. Ron picked her back up forcefully and slammed her against the wall.

"You and your slutty ways!" Ron slammed her against the wall again. Hermione's head struck the wall. She immediately felt blood trickle down. Ron's hand flew to Hermione's neck. "You tease all of the boys and then you go behind my back and hook up with them!" Hermione felt a tear roll down her cheek.

"I don't tease-" Hermione cut herself off this time. "Do I really tease them?" Ron tried to hide his smirk. 

"You do, Hermione. You might not know it, but you dangle yourself in front of all of the boys." 

"No, I don't-" Hermione's sentence faded. Hermione was starting to believe what Ron was saying. "Am I really a slut?" Hermione asked softly while crying silently. Ron nodded.

"You earned this beating." Hermione didn't argue. Instead, she said, "I guess you're right," and let Ron continue beating her. Ron nodded. Suddenly, he tore her off of the wall and threw her to the ground again. He kicked her ribs. Hard enough to break them. 

"Remember, you deserve this," Ron muttered as he kicked her even harder. Hermione whimpered. 

"I deserve this," Hermione muttered back. Ron grabbed the front of Hermione's robes. He picked her up with a single hand. He took his other hand and slapped her. Hermione's head flew to the side. Her cheek was immediately pink. Ron back-handed her even harder. Hermione let more tears fall. Ron threw Hermione down onto his knee. Hermione felt her already sore ribs hit Ron's knee. 

"Dammit, Hermione. You're so pretty when you cry."  Hermione looked up at Ron. Lust clouded his eyes. Hermione felt her fear grow.

"Remember, Hermione, you deserve this, you slut." Hermione could handle the kicking and the slapping, but she couldn't even begin to prepare for what was going to happen next. But, Ron had managed to convince her that she deserved it. "Right, slut?" Hermione let even more tears flow. She glanced around the room. There was a crucifix draped across a desk. Someone must have lost it here. 

"I'm a slut and I deserve this." 

Author's Note

Hi guys! I know that many of my readers are not prepared for this sudden update (Since I usually don't even post on my scheduled day) but it came to my attention that yesterday was WORLD BOOK DAY!!!!!!! So I wrote this chapter (In a single day, Be thankful) just so I could help you guys celebrate World Book Day! I hope you like this chapter. And, yes, I'll still post on Sunday. (Hopefully) That's all I have to say! Kiss Kiss!

(P.S. I know I usually don't ask this and I don't want to be one of those people who ask every single chapter so this is the only time I will ask but I'd be very grateful if voted or commented. BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO! I don't want you to feel forced or anything. I would just be grateful for a vote. But no matter what, even if you don't vote, I still love all of my readers. Thanks!)