Update 1 (The Blanket)

KB's POV

I walked into the apartment around noon with Taki's, doughnut holes, and peach Snapple tea. Baby girl wasn't feeling well. She was still in the early stages of pregnancy about 4 months, so morning sickness had her out for the count. She's not showing too much. Baby girl always had the thick body so her belly isn't growing too much right now, her stomach just getting a little tougher. She called out of work Tuesday and Thursday. She wanted to go in today, Saturday, to make up her sick days but she called me while I was at the studio with AJ to say that she had to go home.

I wanted to check up on her so she doesn't know that I left the studio. I wanted to surprise her with the snacks that I got her. I quietly opened the door to the house. We were still in my brownstone out in the Bronx. We wanted to spend our time really thinking about where we wanted to buy a house. With so many changes coming our way, mainly the baby, we weren't sure where we wanted to start our family. We were heavily considering moving to upstate New York to be near my mom. And her parents were always in Maine so they wouldn't be too far either.

I softly walked into the kitchen to put down the food I got for us for dinner. I knew that I wasn't going to make it back out of the house. Zion has been super clingy since her 3rd month, which is cool with me because, I'm usually the clingy one. It's nice for there to be a change. I crept up the stairs with her snacks in tow. I rounded the corner and approached our bedroom door. When I opened the bedroom door, the sight in front of me was astonishing.

Zion's POV

After I finished emptying the contents of my stomach into the toilet, I raised myself off my knees and went to brush my teeth and wash my hands. I felt terrible. Who know Morning Sickness wasn't just in the morning. I looked into the mirror and frowned. The circles under my under my eyes seemed to get darker, and my eyes were red from the strain of throwing up.

I was excited for this baby. But I'm nervous that something could go wrong. And though I was married to the love my life, I don't want to raise this child by myself. He could leave me, he could cheat, he could die, and he could not care about this child. I KNOW that's all bullshit. I'm just anxious.

I rolled my eyes at my thoughts. I knew they were irrational; it's just that anxiety is a bitch. I knew the best way to comfort myself and because KB wouldn't be home for a few hours. And he had become my personal teddy bear in the past two months. I always needed him to sleep. I pulled out the hidden object and wrapped myself in it. After I set a timer so that I could hid this thing before KB came home, I turned on the television and crawled onto his side of the bed. I buried my nose into his pillow inhaled his scent and knocked out.

*Sometime later*

"Babygirl?! What in the literal fuck?" I woke up startled to KB's voice. Shit, he wasn't supposed to see this blanket. I quickly unwrapped myself and hid it behind me.

"Hey baby. I didn't know you were gonna come home so early." I reached out to grab him and pull him on the bed. He came willingly but confused. He gazed at the crushed up blanket behind me. He reached for it and I grabbed his hand and flipped us so that I was straddling him. He looked at me with an intense curiosity.

I leaned down to press my lips to his while I tried to push the blanket of the bed.

"mhm, Zion. Stop." I moved my lips to his neck to distract him. Groans escaped his lips and he began to harden under me. Anything I could do to get him to forget the damn blanket. He wrapped an arm around my waist securely and sat us up. I continued my mission.

"Babe cut it out." He reached out for the blanket and laid it out next to us. He stared at the blanket for a while; I hid my face behind my hands. After a moment of silence I spoke up.

"You weren't supposed to see it." I said quietly under my hands. He pulls my hands away from my face, a slight smile on his face.

"So... when did you get it?" He chuckled.

"Remember that Etsy charge about 3 months ago that you flipped out about before the wedding?" His eyebrows scrunched up in thought.

"Yeah. The one I told you about while you were riding my dick in the car at that one hotel's parking lot. Bruh you was wet as fuck that night" He beamed as he reminisced. I rolled my eyes at the details.

"Yes that one." He smirked and looked at me and back at the blanket.

"Why?" He asked subtly.

"Cause I missed you nigga!! Carrying around your baby and you wanna ask me why I got a blanket with your photo on it. Tuh." At this point he busted out laughing, I mean dying of laughter. I huffed my breath and slid off his lap. I grabbed the blanket and wrapped my body in it. He reached out to me and I moved away from him. I just saw another girl on Pinterest do the same thing and I wanted a similar blanket of course with my own man on it. 

I never wanted him to see it, for this reaction exactly

"Baby, what is you doing?" He was still laughing and reaching for me. I huffed and curled into a ball against the wall on the bed. The blanket which had a large print of one of my favorite selfies of him on it, wrapped around me tighter. I played one of his songs off my phone as I ignored him.

I said to the window, to the wall
My nigga ride when I call
Got bitches all in my mind
Fuck nigga blocking my shine
I know the reason you feel the way
I know just who you wan' be
So everyday I thank the man upstairs
That I ain't you and you ain't me

Get off my dick, woah
(Get the fuck off my dick)
Get off my dick, woah
(Get the fuck off my dick nigga)
Get off my dick, bitch, woah
(Get the fuck off my dick)
Get off my dick, woah

I will put up a few more updates before I start school again at the end of May, so keep an eye out for all my stories!!!!