3.8.1: Noxx Adam

Jack rigidly stood in front of the elevator door. he want's to run from this place but something is compelling to him to just stay here and never run away.

He's feeling awful...it's like there's something bad that gonna happen to him any minute that the elevator door decided to open. It's like...Onyx shove him into a lion's den and he's gonna be devoured till his bones gone.

He clutched the open water battle to his chest, spilling some of it in his dress.

Ding!

He shuddered at the sound of the elevator, it'like a bell of hell.

The door opened then a stumbling body crashed to him, spilling all the contents of the battle to the two of them. Jack can't help but step back because of the heavy body that was leaning on him but he stepped to a wet floor and slipped, bringing the heavy body with him.

"mmm?!" Jack's eyes bulge from its socket when he saw an enlarged face in front of him and something soft but firm thing pressing on his lips.

"Wh-what the fuck!? ahh..haah...Oh my god!! my first kiss!! Onyx come back here!!" Jack removed the body from him and pant from anger, he sat up and look at the suspicious body beside him.

Black cold eyes stared at him with an expressionless face. 

"You....do you want some clothes to change? my room is just near, I can give you one." The man unsteadily stands up and approach Jack. 

"Heck?! what are you?! some kind of old man tricking an innocent child with candy?! No way!" Jack turn around and walk to the elevator, his finger press the button but a strong hand circled around his waist then his sight become upside down.

"Arrghh!! you bastard!! let go of me!! I will sue you!! you suspicious old man!!" Jack punched the man's back several times but he got no reaction from him and continued to walk god knows where.

Vince doesn't know where he got strength from his drugged up body when he saw the blonde man intended to leave, he foggy mind suddenly cleared and his body automatically moves to capture the young blonde man.

"Ah!Ah! Onyx save me!! there's an old man kidnapping me!!" Jack teared up from being carried upside down.

"Shut up!" Vince opens his door with another hand.

"Aiya! You dare to shout at me?! Old man I will sue you for physical abused and kidnapping!!" Jack puff his cheeks and pinch the man's firm butt in his view.

"Shut up, I'm only 28!" Vince put down the young man in the big bed and reached up to remove the young man's wet clothes.

"And I'm only 21! ah, ah, what are you doing?! I'm going to sue you for sexual assault!!" Jack stop the hand's that was stripping him but the man's hand is strong, he didn't even budge. 

"Oh? sexual assault? that's interesting. Then...let's make it come true...sexual assaulting you." Vince grins and narrowed his eyes at the struggling young man.

"Ah..aiya! No!!" 

Vince opened his eyes, his body strangely contented because of something he can put his fingers on. 

"Hmmm.." A hum made Vince whip his face to his side. A handsome young man laid beside him, naked.

Vince sit up and run his finger's gently to the young man's face, remembering the enticing that happen just a while ago.

"Hmm??...ah? Is it morning? Manager~san where's my milk?" Jack sat up and rubbed his puffy eyes, hmmm?? puffy eyes? did he cry? 

Vince smiled and kissed the young man's forehead.

"Do you want Milk? wait here, I'm going to order one." Vince stood up and wears a robe and walk to the door, leaving the shock young man alone in the room.

"Wahh?! Who are you?! wait.....that's the old man before that kidnapped me and....and..Oh my god!!" Jack lifted the bedsheet......and saw his naked body full of suspicious red marks....and his butt hole feels a little sticky and uncomfortable.

"......I'm going to kill you!!" 

"Two set's of breakfast and one fresh milk....yes...room 201." Vince put down the phone and smirk.

"Ahhh.... it seems I got a fierce cat? taming him will take a while." Vince opens the door to the room and a fuming young man greeted him.

"Bastard!! I'm going to kill you!!" Jack put his feet on the ground and stand up but a weakness in his legs shock him.

"Ah!!" Jack tried to find a support to support his falling body. A hand circled around his waist and firmly hug him.

"You should rest...your body is still tired." Vince laid down Jack to the bed

"Bastard!! It's your fault!! I will tell my manager to sue you!!" 

"Yes..yes, sue me till to your heart's content." 

_________________________________

Sorry not a NSFW

hahaha maybe next time?

Jack and the Vincetalk(beanstalk)?

Vince+stalker=vincestalk .........just making a small joke, don't mind me ✌✌

Onyx man's silly naming is because of author xD because she's basically like that. naming her dogs Graham and Chucky. (Like Graham cake and chucky doll)

A Lovely extra for you guys!!