Chapter 7

Somi POV

Jungkook booked a flight to Japan last night and he'll be arriving this morning. I went to a cafe nearby the airport and got myself an americano. When suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate. I answered it and it was Jungkook.

'Somi-ya where are you?'

'I'm on my way to the airport oppa'

'Ok then. See you'

I rushed to the airport and I saw Jungkook oppa scrolling through his phone. I covered his eyes. "Guess who" I chuckled.

"Is it the most arrogant and annoying sister in the world" He asked. I remove my hands from his eyes and hit him lightly. I then drove us back to the hotel where I'm staying.

"Somi-ya, why do you even want Chaeyoung back. Her parents don't like you, right? Plus she broke your heart. Do you remember when you were lying down on the kitchen floor crying because Chaeyoung broke up with you?" Jungkook asked in an annoying voice.

"Well, her dad's dead now. And her mom supports her. Plus, we're in college now. We could do whatever we want. I even tried to rape her last night" I smirked while imagining what happened yesterday.

Jungkook then slapped my arm. "Yah! What are you thinking?! You could get arrested for that?"

"Psh. As if I care, all I know is that I will get Chaeyoung back and you will help me." I glared at Jungkook oppa.

"Does she have a boyfriend now?" He asked.

"A girlfriend. Her name's Mina." I said as I handed my phone to show him a picture of Mina.

"Omo...she's pretty" I could see Jungkook oppa blush. Mina makes me puke.

"Whatever oppa, so here's the plan. You get closer to Mina and make her fall for you so she breaks up with Chaeng. And when she breaks up with her, Chaeyoung will be mine. Forever." I smiled at my own thought.

"Aish. Make her fall in love with me and then what? Break her heart? Come on, Somi-ya. I have a girlfriend." Jungkook whined.

"Then why did you agree to help me in the first place?" I said arrogantly.

"Because you told me you would post my baby pictures online if I didn't help you, and you know how ugly I was then. I looked like a potato." Jungkook pouted.

"Aigoo. Fine then. Just make sure you help me with my plan." I gave him a light elbow nudge.

Just as we arrived in the hotel, we saw Chaeyoung and her friends ride in a limo. I thought of an idea quickly. "Jungkook oppa, let's go." I said as I pulled his arm.

"Whaaaaatttt??? You make me go on a flight on 3 am and I arrive here early with no sleep and now you won't even let me rest." Jungkook whined and squealed like a 5 year old child.

We went in the car and I immediately followed the limo. "Somi-ya, you're such a stalker." Jungkook said half asleep.

"This is for Chaeyoung." I said as I drove faster to catch up with the limo. The limo soon arrived. We were at an amusement park. Wtf? Seriously? I bet it was Chaeyoung's idea to go here. That childish smol bean.

I followed them inside the entrance with Jungkook oppa. There was a ton of rides and attractions in the park. But the one attraction that caught my eye the most, was of course, my baby Changie.

Chaeyoung POV

I suggested that we go to the amusement park today. Mina's afraid of rollercoasters and stuff like that but because of my good looks and charms, she finally agreed.