3.0

Lin Xiao woke up with a massive headache and a literal pain in his heart.

"What happened?" Lin Xiao murmured as he opened his eyes slowly.

Ah? He's back in the space...

He died, ah no, Zang Yuan died. He didn't complete his wishes. None.

Yu Yan...

No...

"Host..."

'No, system I can't die yet! I have to finish the wishes and..and..and Yu Yan. I haven't said goodbye yet!' Lin Xiao said while his eyes getting redder from refraining his tears to fall down.

Not again...

"Host, I'm sorry. There's nothing I can do anymore to let you live as Zang Yuan. He...he already died." System doesn't feel anything but he's trying his best to understand his host. After all, his host is still a human, one of the vulnerable species.

"No...'

Lin Xiao cried again, he cried his heart out. System just keeps quite and observes in the corner. It's not his first time seeing his host cry, he had also seen someone cry like this before, he was his former host.

That former host of his is a God now. He had seen him cry like this not because he left someone in the world he played but because it was the last time that he will see system, who accompanied him throughout the worlds he encountered.

After days of crying and doing nothing but feeling pain, Lin Xiao couldn't feel his eyes anymore. He's just sitting in the dark space doing nothing but staring at nothingness.

His eyes can't cry anymore, he wanted to cry but he can't, it feels like he is not in control of himself.

‘‘The saddest kind of sad is when your tears can't even drop and you feel nothing. It's like your soul just ended. You don't cry. You don't see. You don't hear. You stay. You just exist. For a second, the heart dies.’

'System...' Lin Xiao called system.

"Yes host?"

'Who killed m-- Zang Yuan?'

"According to the report given by the story, Zang Yuan was killed by an assassin hired by Yu Yan's Father. Thus, when Yu Yan investigated the cause of death of Zang Yuan, Yu Yan learned that his father was responsible of his death. Yu Yan rebelled and killed his father with his own hands and dug his father's heart. Yu Yan died at the age of 89 because of old age." System said seriously.

"En. Will there be punishment for not completing the wishes?"

"Yes, Host. Your points will be deducted, you have 1500 and I will deduct 800 points for the bruises and broken bones pill, you're currently indebted for 300 points because unfulfilled wishes cost 1000 points. I'm not allowed to accompany you to the next world and the next world will be harder than the first one. Also, you will not learn something for now. I wish you good luck, host. Don't worry I assure you that you will still have the original owners talent and skills."

'You'll tell me the plot, right?'

"Unfortunately No, I can only tell you his wishes"

This will be hard. He won't know who the FL and the ML is. He doesn't have points and now he doesn't have the plot either, his heart is empty and so are his points. 凸(>皿<)凸

'Alright. Send me to the next world'

"Host...be careful and I wish you well"

‘‘I suppose, in the end, the whole life becomes an act of letting go but what always hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye.’’

-------------

Okay....Maybe some of you hate me now but *cough* this is a lesson that not every story have a happy ending.

(Wow since when did this story became a lesson?) Hahaha Okay Okay I'm very sorry.

I know I am a horrible little person.

But I'll make it up to you guys okay? I'll post an update maybe 5 days later or less than 5 days from now. I'll surely surely make it up to you guys. I will update 5 chapters then to make it up to you.

Thanks for reading. Annyeong~

Credits for the quotes from pinterest. :>