Mike° back wards fall (2)

Summary; Read Previous part! Y/N fell on her back in the gym, Mike thinks it's because of El... if she was alive...

Y/N POV

2 and a half weeks have passed and things got weird. Eleven was back and Will was no longer possessed by the mind flayer, or that weird multi-legged monster demo- whatever.

As I sat outside of the wheelers house I examined the falling rain, I sat just under a bit of roof in front of the garage. The whole party were inside the house and in the basement. I blinked and inhaled the air, typical rain air smell, I liked it, it was calming to me.

"You ok?" A voice coo'ed from the left side of me. I turned my head and saw Nancy. I smiled lightly and nodded in agreement, her signature smile showed and she had made her way over to sit next to me.

"Just needed air, the party were getting to hype about D&D and the upcoming Winter Formal. Rain calms me down." I mentioned explaining to Nancy. Nancy just nodded her head,

"So you do have a problem..." Nancy mumbled, I nodded a no and licked my lips.

"I never said I did- Y/N, You said rain calms you down, you wouldn't needed calming down if you didn't have a problem." Nancy said interrupting me, I clenched my jaw and faced the rain again.

I opened my mouth before saying anything.

"Is it because Eleven is back?" Nancy spat out, I exhaled and closed my eyes shut, I felt as my head dropped slowly. I was ashamed to admit it, but yes it was because she was back.

"Yeah. Mike doesn't even acknowledge me as much as he use to. But, I get it. Before me, it was her, It was Eleven that he loved." I explained then sniffled, Nancy gulped and placed her hand onto mine.

"Mike loves you, you know that." Nancy spoke, I chuckled slightly and felt as a tear came down.

"Just not the way he loves Eleven. I will be honest, I am jealous of her. I see the way he gets all excited about her, he never did that with me. I mean, we've only been on like 3 dates, I shouldn't even be important to him." I explained, Nancy flared her nostrils.

"Here's one thing I'll tell you, that's more 'dates' then Eleven had." Nancy whispered, I knew she tried making me smile but I just shook the smile right off.

"He'll still choose her over me." I replied, I turned my head to face her, she raised her brows.

"Only if you let it happen." She whispered back. Nancy then stood up with her arm out, I glanced at her and decided to take her arm, she helped me stand up.

As we walked back inside, Nancy left to hang with Jonathan while I made my way back down into the wheeler basement. I examined my friends and then scanned the room until I saw El and Mike, talking, smiling.

"Will. Who are you asking out to the formal?" Lucas asked, I raised my brow and cut into their conversation..

"Yeah who?" I asked, the whole party just focused their attention on Will. He shrugged his shoulders. I faced Mike and El again, she was blushing and so was he... I clenched my jaw.

"Will, you can take me if you want- But arent you going with Mike?" Will asked interrupting me. I gulped and faced to turn Mike. I shook my head and examined the look in his eyes.

"Well. Mike promised he would take El remember? So, I'm letting him keep that promise." I mumbled, I flared my nostrils and then faced Will again. Will just nodded his head in agreement slowly.

"Okay... Y/N, would you want to attend the ball with me?" Will asked, I smiled slightly and agreed to his offer. This move wasn't to make Mike jealous... it was to help me, help me try to move on and have one night where I was distracted.

I don't know why Mike hasn't broken up with me yet.

-This was requested by my friends!!!!! 👌🏽👏💗