Chapter 32

Natalie's Pov

I smile to myself as I cuddle up closer in Xander's arms. I have to admit he did wear me out last night quite a bit, but I loved every second of it and wouldn't have traded our passionate night for anything. I wish we could spend all our nights like that. Knowing Xander he would make it happen but I don't want to seem obsessive of come. Yes I am addicted to him, in many ways but I would never ask him to do that every night for the rest of our lives. Our lives. Thinking about it all my mind keeps drifting to what Gabby said to me that day. She was right, I haven't told him about my illness. I'm afraid if I do I'll worry him to death and I will not stress him out more than he already is. He's having to arrange this Ball today, his busy work and meetings. I promise I will never worry him with that. And besides, the doctor said as long as I take my medicine I need when I feel an attack coming on, I will be fine. I was definitely lucky that day in the diner when Andrew showed up. I almost thought I was having a heart attack for real. Sometimes if the attacks aren't too bad I can just take deep breaths and calm my heart down on its own but other times, I need medicine. I've been on heart medication since I was around 17. I didn't know at some point of my childhood my heart had become weaker. I used to think it was because of the times I was tortured in the 2nd orphanage, but I think it's just genetics. Had I'd known my parents I would know what I was really dealing with. The main thing the doctor said was to just make sure I don't get overexcited or my heart in worse case scenario could give out. I know it sounds like a sad thing but it's really not. As long as I keep everything under control I will be fine. I made a promise to Xander, that I would never leave him and I don't plan to do it. I love him more than life itself but I can't tell him about this, It would hurt him. And I wouldn't want that.

I place a kiss to his chest and he hums in appreciation as he runs his fingers through my hair. That feels wonderful. "I see my princess is awake." He chuckles and I nod my head, smiling up at him. I kiss his cheek but he gives me a frown. "What's wrong?".

"Give me a kiss on the lips". I grab his face and crush my lips to his, groaning lowly as he does the same. Breaking away I turn to lay on my side but he grabs my hips, lifting me up and sitting me in a straddling position. He smirks as I look at him confused, I feel him buck his hips up lightly to feel his hard little friend. "X-Xander...what are you d-doing". He just shushes me and pulls all of the covers off between us, exposing our bare naked skin. I notice how hard he is so I grip his morningwood began to pump him up and down him my hand. "Faster angel.." He moans out and I immediately obey his wishes, fisting his thick long shaft in my hands. I notice precum at the top and spread it all around, allowing my hand to move faster. "Ohhhh god, angel that feels too good". I smile at his cries of pleasure and continue but a minute later he stops me. "No Princess, I want to release inside of you." I give him a confused expression.

"Xander? What do y-". Before I can even finish he lifts up my body and gently sits me down on his cock. "Aaahh..X-Xander...I ohhhh!!". He bucks his hips up which cause me to jump slightly as I feel his cock go deeper inside me. He grips the sides of my waist and slowly begins to movie me up and down. "Come on angel, ride me, ride me princess". I catch on within seconds and began to slowly rise up and down on his cock. God I love the feeling of him bare inside of me. I began to pick up my pace and soon I am bounce up and down wildly on his cock. "Ohhh angel, yess just like that.....don't stop". He moans out . "X-Xander.....I might g-get p-pregnant ....". He grips me tighter and it encourages me to move faster as I feel myself racing to orgasm. "Ohhhhh my love.....I'm going to come." I too myself ready for release and I couldn't hold back any longer. "Aaahhhhhhh X-Xander!!!!!!...". I scream his name as I come all around his shaft. "Angel...". He releases himself also, his warm seed shooting up into me and I must say the feeling is sensational. Panting, I slide off of his body and lay down next to him on the bed. His arms come around my waist and he pulls me to him. "I don't care if I got you pregnant angel. I love you and if I happen to become a father early I will still be ecstatic.". I grin widely at him and bring my lips to his. "You're going to be a great father to our children". He smiles and we basically just spend the rest of the morning in bed.

I wake up to the sound of the doorbell ringing constantly, shoot out of bed I run down the stairs of Xander's penthouse and to the front door. Opening it I am shocked to see his Aunt Martha standing there. "Hello dear, oh why in heavens aren't you dressed dear. We must get you ready because I am taking you out. You need your hair and makeup done, and also your dress and shoe fitting for the ball tonight. Now run upstairs and get ready while I try to calm down my nephew because I know he's going to be upset with me for stealing you away for several hours." I smile and give her a nod, heading back upstairs only to see a snoozing Xander. Awwe my big baby is so cute when he sleeps. Creeping up quietly and kneeling down facing him, I lean down and kiss his forehead softly while stroking his head. This man is so precious to me. I kiss his ear before whispering. "Xander , I'm going out with your aunt for a few hours so I'll see you in a little while ok my big sleeping baby?". I see a small smile appear on his face, he must be dreaming about something good or he heard my voice. Either way I get dressed and head back downstairs to meet Martha.

"Well Martha, looks like you may have gotten away from his wrath this time. He's still asleep so lets go before we wake him." she agrees and we head out to her car, on the way to "stylist" she knows. I sent Xander a text of where I was going to be so he wont worry. "Be prepared for hours of being pampered Natalie". I hear Martha say. Boy this is going to be a long day.