Epilogue

Thank you so much for 100K guys! It has been a long journey and beautiful journey. This book is really close to my heart and I have loved all the support and love you have given me.

As I promised to write you all an epilogue, here it is!

I hope you enjoy it!

Happy reading!

___

Two years later

Hot air fans on my neck as I am curled up into a ball, being held onto by the love of my life. I pull his hands closer, tightening his grip when a loud cry is heard.

I groan in frustration as I hear Cayson groan too.

"It's your turn," I mumble under my breath but he doesn't let go of me. "Go!"

"It's yours," he replies back, sleepily.

"Oh no no, you aren't going to do this to me now Cayson. I am really tired."

"Yeah? And I am not," he replies back sarcastically.

"I have my midterms early morning Cayson," I say yet he doesn't let go of me.

"We came to terms about this Venus," he groans.

"Yeah and you have tonight," I say and he groans.

"Please?" He literally beg me.

There's a pause.

However much I hate waking up in the middle of the night, I would do it for him and he knows this.

Another loud cry is heard and Cayson pushes me to the edge of the bed and pulls the blanket to himself.

"Go now, he's waiting."

I give him a death stare who's smiling with his eyes closed and cuddled up in his blanket.

"I will kill you tomorrow, watch," I groan, slowly getting up and going to the next room.

I open the door and turn the lights on as I see the blue room with lots of baby toys and a crib. I slowly walk to the crib and look down at the baby.

Our baby.

Our crying little monster who doesn't let us sleep.

Just as he sees me, he stops crying and a small smile plays on his chubby little baby face. His tiny little fingers reach out as I extend my finger and he grabs it tightly.

All the anger that is known to me just vanished when I look at his face.

He looks next to me then back at me and the smile disappears from his face and he starts crying.

My brows furrow as I take him out of the crib and take him in my arms.

"Hey," I whisper and slowly move him side to side which he loves.

His cry only gets louder which compels me to start crying too. Both of us stand in his room, crying without tears.

Not too long after, Cayson runs to the room in his shorts, without a shirt. "What happened?"

"I don't know," I reply back.

His brows furrow. "Then why are you crying?"

I look down at the little monster then back at Cayson. "I don't know. He was crying so I started crying with him."

"Uh-huh, and how does that help exactly?" He asks and I shrug.

"I don't know how to make him stop crying," I groan as our little baby just cries. "Do something."