Chapter 14

Min You Rah POV

"What do you mean that you've been in the same place noona?" Jungkook asked me with confusion evident in his eyes.

"You're the first one I am telling in this group, but my parents both passed away 7 years ago. I had to work 6 days just for food, a roof and to be able to buy things to pursue my singing career." I answer and he has a look of shock on his face.

"I am so sorry noona. I didn't mean what I said and I definitely don't hate you. Will you forgive me?"

"Aish you kid of course I do!" I chuckle and he cracks his bunny smile before hugging me again.

"If you ever need to tell me anything, I am here, okay? It helps if you tell someone your pain as it helps lighten your heart." I say as he nods.

"Yes noona. Thank you. But I have a favour."

"Mhm."

"Can you sleep with me today?"He asks. I hesitate before I decide to agree.

"Of course." I say and he instantly smiled at me.

"Thank you noona."

"You're welcome Kookie."

"Kookie eh?"

"YAH!" I say smacking his arm lightly which caused him to chuckle.

"Cute. Anyways goodnight noona."

"Goodnight Jungkook."I say before we snuggled together on Jungkook's bed.

 It was fine now, Jungkook accepted me and I helped him when he needed it. I was glad that I was able to help the poor soul out. At least he still had time with his family, unlike me. I feel relieved that this hatred was over.I allowed darkness to consume me as I smiled in my sleep.

I was awoken by some shifting next to me as I open my eyes to see Jungkook staring at me.

"Good morning noona." He smiled.

"Good morning Kookie. How long have you been awake for." I say while yawning.

"About 5 minutes. What time is it?" He asks as I grab my phone to check. It was 3 minutes to 4:30, when my alarm went off.

"It's 4:27, so we are early." I say as he nods.

"Cool, let's snuggle until the alarm goes off."

"Okay." I anser as we snuggled together while silence surrounded us.

Almost immediately after my alarm goes off, causing us both to groan before letting each other go and me grabbing my phone to turn my alarm off. We both stumble out of bed before Jungkook makes his commentary.

"Noona nice hair there." he smirks as my eyes widen and I rush to the bathroom. My eyes widen as I see the bird's nest in my hair. I almost let out a scream but I hear Jungkook laughing his head off so I joined in.

"It's the new trend, what can I say. I am fabulous." I poke my head out before posing, causing Jungkook fall onto the ground with a huge thud and laugh even harder. I was laughing until I heard six other boys at the room to our door.

"What the hell happened-"Namjoon said before viewing my position and laughing. The others gaze went to my hair, and almost instantly they started laughing. 

"Ah what was the thud?" Namjoon said out of breath where I look at them innocently and pint to the Jungkook who was laying on the ground. 

"Oh, seems like you guys are getting along. And I see Jungkook has smiled for he first time in three weeks!" Jin says smiling as Jungkook smiled back.

"Yes. Noona is very kind, but being the evil maknae, I shall tease her." He smirks as I burst out laughing again.

"Boi I will be your assistant. I am also a very evil person." I say sassily while waving my arms and smirking back before we all burst into fits of laughter again. 

"Okay, we should probably get ready for practice now." Jimin says as we all agree and head to do our own business.

We all get ready. I wear my black baggy sweatpants and my oversized white shirt. I tied my hair into two French braids and wore my black snapback before heading out to the kitchen with my purse.

"OH MY GOD IT'S SUGA 2.0 IN DA HOUSE WAHHH!" Hoseok shouts as heads turned at my outfit.

"YAH!" I shout causing him to laugh.

"Children breakfast is served!" Jin calls out as well race each other to the table. 

After we destroy the food Jin prepares, Namjoon and Yoongi wash up while the rest of us help tidy up the living room. We clean up in no time as we all head to the studio to practice our vocals and choreography for our new album. We planned on recording two songs today so we could get started on choreography and possibly the music videos soon. 

"Hey, what does a house wear? A dress!" Jin bursts out laughing causing me to yell at him as I was driving.

"YAH! DO YOU WANT ME TO LAUGH AND THEN CRASH THE VAN SO WE ALL DIE!" I yell causing the members to chuckle at my behaviour.

"B-but my dad jokes...they need to be said!"

"Once we get there." I sigh even through I didn't want to hear them.

"Okay fine." Jin sighs. 

Once we arrive at the studio, we file into the building where PD-Nim greeted us on the third floor.

"Ah BTS, good morning."

"Good morning sir." We all bow.

"How are you guys coming along?"

"Good so far." Namjoon speaks us as the rest of us awkwardly smile at him.

"Now, I have heard you are recording your song boy in luv and just one day?"

"Yes sir."

"Good as I had booked the recording studio for all of you. Now chop chop off you." He claps as we bid him goodbye before heading up to the 5th floor where the recording studio was.

We all discussed which lines we were going to sing and we finalised by practicing singing the song before really recording it.

After we finished recording it, Yoongi sat down to polish some bits while I decided to ask the question that had been in my mind for a while now.

"Uhh Namjoon hyung, when are we going to tell ARMY's about this?"

"Good question. Once we get back home, we will post a picture of you on our social medias while we will also go on v-live and introduce you. Arraseo?"

"Arraseo." I nod feeling satisfied.