Chapter 19: Thirst For Blood

You and Yoongi stagger out the club, tired and a bit drunk as you walk down the street laughing.

"This was so much fun Yoongi!" You say lauging

"Yea but you're drunk y/n." He said a bit concerned

"Pffffft! So what?" You say slurring your words a bit

He just shakes his head and picks you up to carry you back to the house. You walk along quietly actually enjoying the peaceful feeling you have with him carrying you. Would have been better if you weren't so nauseated. 

"Thank you for tonight Yoongi. I needed it." You say falling a sleep

"Anything for you y/n." He said smiling

Out of nowhere, near the park right next to you, you hear a low snarl and growl. Yoongi stops to cautiously observe your surroundings. He then gently sits you down and puts a finger to his lips signaling for you to stay quiet. 

He then continues to walk further into the park when an ugly monster jumped him.

"Yoongi!" You yell as you attempt to get up

"Stay back y/n! He's a feral vampire. He really wants you!" He said kicking the monster off him

It hits the ground hard but bounces back quickly on his feet. He made a mad dash past Yoongi to get to you! You then yell start to yell out an incantation you remember from the book.

"Phasmatos Incendia!" You yell torching him with the intense flames of your fire

As he screams out in pain he said something that caught your attention, "SHE HAS THE ROYAL FIRE! RUN MY BROTHERS! TELL MASTER OF WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN!"

Yoongi looks at you confused while you kept pondering over who their master was. You have met many potential foes.....

You hear leaves rustle, bringing you out of your thoughts. Just then you see two more jump out from behind the bushes while one flies away from you both. You quickly thought of something in your book to heal your drunkenness.

"Sho Bala!" You yell and you no longer feel the world shaking

You then signal to Yoongi to chase down the one that's running while you yell out the fire incantation again. Once again, torching the vampires where they stand. You look over and see Yoongi tackling the feral vampire and you smile.

He smiles back at you but it quickly fades.

"y/n look out!"He said still fighting with the creature

"Hello my dear niece." Said a deep voice

You turn around and are knocked unconscious. Hearing the laughs of a mysterious voice and Yoongi calling out your name.