Twenty Eight 👀

***Mature Scenes Ahead*** but if you have read this far, I bet you are used to it. 😉🤣

BETH

I hope we are close to town. Alec scooped me up in his arms a while ago. I was too weak to keep walking.

Damien is barely walking. Thankfully Zyn keeps by his side.

"Still awake?" Alec asks again. I know he is growing worried about me. I can hear it in his voice.

"Mm-hmm," is all I can muster of a reply.

The witches spell had made it so we didnt feel the pass of time till she wanted us to. Now, that we are out, its all caught up to us.

Even Alec is a little paler than usual.

Zyn is lucky he is a hybrid. He doesn't get as hungry as a normal vampire.

Though ... I do notice how Damien's eyes linger on his neck.

"Beth?"

"Hmm?" I quickly reply, looking back to Zyn.

He places his hand on Alec's shoulder. "Let me take her. We are still a ways from town. She's barely holding on."

"And?" Alec growls a little.

"She can drink from me, and actually get nutrients; not much, but I'm the only option we have for now."

Alec reluctantly passes me into Zyn's arms.

Damn, he smells even better than normal...

My nose instantly traces up the side of his neck where I can hear and feel his pulse beating strong and rhythmically.

"Go ahead," he urges, carrying me as if I weigh nothing at all.

My fangs throb as they elongate, desperate, needy.

I caress my tongue over his mark from me before I slowly sink my teeth into him.

His small grunt from the piercing turns into a hum of pleasure as his hands tighten around me.

I pull a deep sip, feeling the coppery tang of blood flood my mouth. Another deep pull and even I moan against him, my hands grabbing him tighter.

"Nice boner," Damien teases.

Zyn just growls, but I can feel his pulse racing. I can smell how turned on he is.

He then just stops walking on the side of the road, putting me down.

My feet touch the ground, but I can feel his blood's wants and desires inside me. I don't move away from him. I just stand there, gazing up into his gold wolf eyes.

A slow grin forms on my lips before I bring my lips up to his ear.

Before thought has a chance to stop me, I whisper, "Think you can catch me?" I make sure my eyes turn to Alec, insinuating the challenge goes to him too.

The smirk that pulls up on his lips says he is game.

I can feel how excited my challenge makes Zyn. The wolf in him desperate to just show me that he can indeed catch me, and will.

I then take off into the nearby woods, hearing him chase after me.

But I don't hear Alec...

"Seriously?!" I hear Damien yell, but I don't stop. Game on!

- - - - - - - - -

ZYN

Ok, so I didn't think through that when she bites me, her bite of arousal sort of takes over my beast side.