0.7

This chapter (+beyond) is not edited

*

Eleanor stood beside Bella at the ticket booth as they waited for the employee to hand Bella her tickets. She could hear the boys talking not too far from them and wondered if they were arguing. From the look on Mike's face, El could tell he was intimidated by the sixteen year old.

"Come on, El." Bella said, and the two began to walk towards the boys. "Well Jess bailed, and Angela's got the stomach flu, so it's just us tonight."

"Great." Mike said, shooting Jacob a glare. Eleanor rolled her eyes and started to walk inside the movie theater.

The theater was quite full and the only available seats were down by the front. Eleanor told the group to buy whatever they wanted and that she'd hold the seats for them. She knew this was going to be weird for her. It was obvious both Jake and Mike liked Bella.

The three arrived just as the theater grew dark. Eleanor sat beside Bella and Jacob, while Mike sat on the other side of Bella. She looked over at Jacob. "I'll trade you seats if you want."

Jacob smiled with a nod, and the two switched seats. From the corner of her eye, Eleanor could see both Mike and Jacob had their hands on Bella's arm rests. Bella looked uncomfortable.

"Put both of your guns down or I'm gonna blow both of your freaking heads off!" The man on the screen yelled and Eleanor cringed. She couldn't believe how terrible the film was.

"I think I'm gonna get sick." Mike suddenly whispered, and bolted from his seat. Eleanor rolled her eyes as Bella got up to follow him. Jacob and Eleanor shared a look, before the two exited as well.

"What a marshmallow." Jake joked, and Eleanor chuckled. She had never really liked Mike that much.

"Bella, you know you should really go out with someone with a stronger stomach." Jake said when they caught up to her. "Someone who laughs at all the gore that makes weaker men vomit."

Eleanor watched as Bella laughed, awkwardly. "I feel bad. He probably has the flu that's going around..."

Jacob grabbed Bella's hand and she pulled it away. Eleanor felt awkward as the two shared looks. "Yeah, I'll give you two a minute."

She walked to the woman's bathroom and stood in front of the mirror. For some reason, seeing Bella and Jake together made her heart hurt. She missed being with someone, she missed Carlisle.

Everyday she was starting to hate missing him more and more. 

Eleanor took a deep breath, and smiled at herself in the mirror before she walked out of the bathroom. She gasped at the scene in front of her.

"Do you want me to put you in the hospital?" Jake was in Mike's face, obviously angry about something.

Eleanor rushed forward and put her hand on his arm. "Jacob calm down... you're burning up."