Eighteen (Part 1)

A/N: Lmao my dumbass thought 11K would be my record but jokes on me, this chapter is over 14K somebody kill me pls. Anyways, I have only 3 things to say unlike the longass story I wrote as a note before:

1. I'm so so so sorry for making you wait for eight hundred years, this chapter was especially hard for me.

2. I dedicate this chapter to my lovely readers CrushedKookiePieces and jeonlisa21 because even though they were highkey impatient and probably wanted to rant, they eversosweetly nudged me and I'm grateful for that.

3. This chapter contains descriptive mature content ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hope you won't be disappointed. Enjoy~~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The bright screen flashed the word with colourful letters: "S T R I K E"

And Lisa glared at her very amused, very pleased, and very very cocky looking boyfriend person.

"Come on love, it's your turn," Jungkook came closer, a wide and triumphant grin was all over his face.

"Why are we even playing at this point," she grunted to herself, getting up to take a ball.

Jungkook laughed and reached for her as she tried to walk past him, "It was you who scolded me for holding back!"

"Yeah but I didn't know you would destroy me," she gritted her teeth, letting him pull her when he wrapped his arms around her waist. She felt his laugh before hearing it.

"Not my fault that you chose bowling."

"I know other ways that you could destroy me, you know," she eyed him, expression suggestive. He sighed, still smiling and nuzzled his face to her neck.

"Nice try, love."

Lisa huffed, "You're so ridiculous! I can't believe you're refusing to have sex with me!"

As a passing by couple looked at them with shock, Jungkook pulled her even more and bit her neck whilst laughing.

"Not so loud."

Lisa took a step back to turn to him, the stubborn and annoyed frown was back on her face again as she hissed, "You said you like it rough and I said I'm okay with it. So what are we waiting for Kook, Jesus, just wreck me!"

"Oh my god Lisa," Jungkook groaned, tightening his hold on her waist. "Don't talk like that."

"Why? Is it working?" Lisa's eyes shone with anticipation. He sighed, pushing her towards the balls.