29: Pinapple Haired Baby

Chapter 29: Pineapple Haired Baby

Luna*

"Cupcake?" Ace repeated as if he was unsure if I was really there.

"I'm right here," I whispered at our closeness.

I was kneeling next to him with my hand on his cheek and his hand fastened around my wrist.

His touch sent electrical sparks up my body and flowed through my blood as I tried my best to ignore it.

"Oh my God, are you okay?" He day and and pulled me into his arms.

"Are you kidding me?" I rested my chin on his chest, "You could've died tonight and your asking me if I'm okay?"

Ace pulled away but still held me tightly, "Could've?"

"I may or may not have beat his ass up to Pluto then back..." I pulled my hands away from him and fiddled with my thumbs.

"That's my cupcake."

That was when the 'guy in the sky' made me realise that he was still shirtless and I was in my swim suit. He noticed too and shamelessly looked at me.

"Hey, eyes up here, Pretty Boy," I pushed his chin back up to my face, "You may have abs but I have rolls."

"No, you're beautiful."

I blushed and got up to my feet, "I'm just going to get my clothes and an ice pack for you."

I tried to get out of the room quickly but with all the broken glass I had to take some detours and with me being my clumsy self, I tripped over.

Numerous amount of times.

I heard him laugh a couple of times and even threw some pillows at me to make me fall over.

I stuck my tongue out at him as I made it to the door alive then picked up my clothes that I threw on the floor.

I pulled the on and went over to the front entrance where Raven and Noah were standing, now fully clothed with everyone else, talking to the cops.

"What's going on?" I asked as I went over to them.

"The neighbours heard the bang and called the us, we're arresting them after we check for any other injuries." One of the cops explains to us since he knows our jobs, "Thank you Agents."

We nodded as they both walked away, I asked, "What are the guys saying?"

"They said they couldn't remember what happened after the windows shattering and are now asking." Raven referred to our now conscious and perfectly fine friends.

"What are you telling them?"

"We don't know, the cops are telling them."

"How did they even find us here? This is Lucas' house." I questioned even more.

Noah rubbed the back of his neck like he always does when he is either lying or guilty, "They must've followed us back from the store."

"Just another reason to not go with the target alone."

"Oh, by the way, Commander Ryder is here." Raven casually mentioned.

"What-"

"Special Agents, Huh?" Commander Ryder walked up behind me holding Lucas by his collar, "Can't even catch an eavesdropper, do you know how bad that is? I think I need to send you back to training.."

We got down on our knees in mercy, and begged, "No, please Commander Ryder please no."

"So this is the Goat Ryder you were talking about?" Luke was still being held up by his collar.