46.

"I'm almost done with the album. I can't wait for you to hear it." Harry tells me as he eats his dinner that I cooked him.

"When can I hear it?" I asked smiling.

"Soon. You're going to love it."

There was an awkward silence for a little. "Hey can I talk to you about something?" I asked him. I needed the truth from him.

"What's up?"

"So I heard-" I was interrupted by the sound of his phone.

"Do you mind if I take this?"

"Yeah go ahead." I say. It was almost like that phone call was planned to stop what I was going to say to Harry.

Harry went to another room. Even though I knew it was wrong, I got up and went to eavesdrop on his conversation.

"This isn't a good time." Harry says into his phone quietly.

"Oh god is she okay?"

"Yeah, Yeah. I'm on my way."

I quickly went back to my seat before he came back.

"Who was it?" I asked when he entered the room.

"Uh my manager. He needs me to go to his office right now. Do you mind if I go?"

He's lying.

"Why does he need you at the time?"

"I have to sign some paperwork that has to be turned in by midnight." He says grabbing his keys.

"Oh okay." He gives me a quick kiss then leaves.

Why the hell was he lying to me? And who was he actually talking on the phone with? I feel like everything isn't fitting together. I need answers.

I look out the window and watch Harry as he pulls out of the driveway. I wonder where he's going. If Harry is actually cheating on me, I don't know what I would do. I just don't want to be jumping to conclusions right now. It's so annoying how I'm worrying so much about Kendall said to me. I mean, I should be right?

I put Rosie to bed then hopped into my bed waiting for Harry to come home. I waited there for hours. I looked at the time and saw that it was 2 am. I guess he isn't coming home.

******

"Em, wake up."

I groaned. "Stop shaking me Harry."

He stopped. "Sorry."

"Sorry for shaking me or sorry for not coming home last night?"

"I can explain." Harry says.

"Okay explain then. Let's hear this great excuse you've come up with." I say with an attitude.

"They were playing me different versions of a song, and I fell asleep on the couch."

I laughed. "That's bullshit." I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

Harry followed me. "I'm not lying to you Em."

"I know when you're lying Harry." I roll my eyes.

"I'm not though!"

"Yes you are Harry! Your cheeks get red when you lie."

"Emery do you not trust me?" He holds me shoulders and looks me in the eyes.

"Let me see your phone." I cross me arms.

Harry rolls his eyes and digs into his pockets for his phone.

He hands it over to me. "Password?"

"3676. Stands for EmRo."

I don't say anything, and put in his password. I go through his recent calls. It apparently was his manager calling him last night. He got lucky there. I went through his messages and his DMs, Nothing. Even though it was his manager, I'm still confused on why he said 'is she okay?' Who is 'she'?

"Whatever." I hand back his phone and I walk out the room.

"Em why are you being like this? You never act like this." Harry says walking behind me.

I walk to the kitchen. "I don't know Harry. I'm probably getting my period or something." Or something....

"Awe baby." He walks up to me and hugs me from behind.

I push him away. "I know you didn't do anything, but I'm still in a pissy mood for you not coming home last night."

He frowns. "Okay, but my friend is throwing a party tonight. Please come with me."

I tried not to smile, but I could not conceal it.

"What are you grinning for?" Harry smirks.

I shake my head. "No, it's just that you've never asked me to go anywhere as your girlfriend."

"What? I'm sure I have."

I shook my head. "Nope."

"So will you come with me?"

I nodded my head. "Of course." I said with a big grin on my face.

__________

Sorry this chapter is high key shitty and so short. But anyways, I finally figured out an ending for this book and you guys are not ready. This bitch is not about to get all cliché or whateva.