spin-off(s)

L O V E  L I E S

currently posting

Álvaro Azevedo used to be invisible

Álvaro Azevedo used to be invisible. Playing for a small club in Spain pretty much guaranteed that. But then, he made his World Cup debut, and all of a sudden he's all anyone can talk about. So, it's no surprise when he transfers to a larger club—one that happens to be one of the largest in the world: the DC Hurricanes.

Everyone wants the exclusive on this transfer, to know more about the young Spanish talent that's on everyone's radar. So, when Aalia Ramachandran gets the chance to write a profile on him, she can't turn it down.

However, there's a lot more to this transfer than meets the eye, and that's what Aalia's about to find out.

F A C A D E

currently posting

With the end of senior year fast approaching, Sahana feels like she can barely breathe

Mostly due to the fact that everyone seems to have a job lined up for post-grad and all she's got is a growing list of rejection letters. On top of that, everyone around her seems to be settling down, including her own sister, who's getting hitched during the summer.

Tired of being the only one who doesn't have her life together (and tired of dealing with the snide comments from her parents about how no man will want her if she's unemployed or like, at all), Sahana does the only thing she can think of to prove that maybe she's cut out for this whole "life after graduation" thing: pretend to date Shiv, a family friend.

The way she sees it, they know each other well enough, so it won't be too awkward. Besides, what's the worst thing that could happen?

* * *

Both of these stories take place in the same universe as Ten Ways, so if you want to keep up with the characters in this story, be sure to check them out. 

The MC's of both stories are new, however Aalia is Alex's best friend/roommate post-college and Sahana's love interest is Shiv, so Alex and James will definitely make an appearance in both stories (although they appear/and are mentioned more in Love Lies).

Thank you for reading this story, and I hope you stick around for the other stories :-) Both are currently available on my profile.