Ch28 : Move On But Dont Forget

Chapter 28: Move On, But Don't Forget

     [Edited: September 17, 2015]

     (Louis' P.O.V)

     She's gone. Lilly's gone. Disappeared. Just like that. Taken away from me, forever.

     I never knew this was going to happen. I got my hopes up for nothing. Now I'm all alone. No family. I'm technically an orphan now. But I'm 22 years old though. Why is my life so screwed up?

     The doctors and my friends gave me a sympathetic look. Tears were streaming down my face like a storm and my heart broke into a billion pieces. I've never been so hurt and sad in my life.

     What did Lilly do? She's a freaking 13 year old. She doesn't deserve to die early. No one does. She has done nothing wrong. Nothing. But yet, they take her away from me. It should've been me. None of my family should've died. No one. But why does it keep happening?

     I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up. El. I hugged her tight and let my tears out. I haven't cried much in front of my girlfriend, but I knew El didn't care. Squeezing me tight, she whispered comforting words into my ear, calming me down a bit.

     "Louis. Listen. I know you lost your sister, but I know she would want you to stay strong. You need to lead the rest of the Tomlinson family. Now pick up yourself off the ground and stay strong. For your mom. Your dad. For Lilly," El said. I nodded slowly and wiped my tears.

     "Thanks El, you're the best." I replied, pecking her lips. I knew I wasn't done crying, but I'd have to hold it in to prove that I'm strong; for Lilly.

     I walked outside and saw the others looking at me. Riley ran towards me and hugged me tight.

     "It's okay, Lou, we're going to get through this together!" Riley cried, sobbing into my torso.

     Tears threatened to fall out of my eyes again, but I promised I was going to be strong. I can't even imagine what Riley is going through. Losing her family, now her best friend and sister. Why does she lose everything she loves?

     One by one, the boys hugged Riley and I, creating a huge group hug. After several minutes of hugging and crying, we pulled apart and the girls hugged me one more time. I was squeezed tight with El, Perrie, Dani, Riley, Mary and Brooke. I smiled for the first time in a few hours.

     I wasn't mad, or angry at the fans, just disappointed. Because of them, Lilly got hurt. Because of them, Lilly is in the hospital. Because of them, Lilly died.

     My phone was blowing up with notifications from the fans, so I tweeted them, and told them everything.

     @Louis_Tomlinson: hey guys, yes uve heard the news, Lilly has passed away. Some fake fans had decided they don't enjoy Lilly and began hurting her. It soon got bad and got sent to the hospital. After her surgery, she was in a coma for 7days, and suddenly woke up. I was so happy. Until she closed her eyes, and fell asleep again. This time, forever. Plz give prayers to Lilly up in heaven, she's in a better place, and she is watching us... I luv u all and don't worry, I'll b fine @Lil_Tommo78

After, I put my phone away and the boys gave me sad looks. I shrugged it off and we went home. I began planning on Lilly's funeral, and decided to just sleep. I haven't left that hospital in a week.

I love you Lilly. Forever and Always.

And she answered. Back in my dreams.

-----