CHAPTER 18

A/n: I just want to ask some of the authors how in the bloody world are they able to write a story where one of the boys get raped or physically abused. I mean its fine if there is a bit of dub-con but some of the stories are just so fucking dumb. Like I was recently reading a story, it was actually a good one, until the part where Harry RAPES Louis. Now I am sort of a Louie girl and even an ounce of hatred on Lou triggers me, so this was hellish to even think about. How could you even imagine one of the boys being hurt? And in another story Louis plucks Zayn's fingers one by one using a driller. I read this one a day before Zayn's birthday and I got no nervous. Please spread happiness and love you all. I am not even sorry about ranting.

And as usual dedicated to indiloveslarry because she is the reason for overcoming this block. And most others.Enjoy the chapter.

A shout out to FaleeshaZahidZafer for making me a pro in relationships. 😂

LOUIS

I cradled the sleeping boy in my arms. His flush heat warming up my insides. The beaming light broke into the room and traced at his curls. I ran a soothing hair against them. My wolf let a rumble of peace. Our mate laying in our arms.

Could I afford to have this? These lazy mornings? These peaceful arms around me?

I couldn't. My hands tightened around him as the dark thoughts clouded me.

No. No. No. Think about something else. Think about Harry, about yesterday. I could feel myself becoming calm again. It was just ironic that he was both the poison and the medicine.

I felt a swirl of possessiveness as I remembered the night. The ghosted whispers, sneaked touches, reverent caress everything was perfect.

" My perfect omega. " I mused. Harry's face broke into a grin as though he could hear me. My heart skipped a beat.

I slowly freed myself, ignoring his sniffs of protest and pulled the curtains shut.

I hurried back into his arms and let sleep salve us back.

~

A crash echoed across the house. Startled, I hurriedly pulled over my pants.

Voices arose from downstairs, my wolf arose and growled at me.

Our mate is in heat. They're here. Get them out. He's mine.

I know.

The door banged and I could hear Robin's voice call me.

"Louis, you have to come out. Get away from him. " Robin shouted from the other side.

" Louis get the fuck away from him. You really know how to fuck him up everytime, don't you? " A much stronger voice growled at me, it seemed to be Percy.

What the hell is another Alpha doing here? Kill him. Louis. Kill him. He wants our mate. Mine. Mine.

Fuck. I know William.

In an instant I went out of the door, but didn't move. I growled possessively at the both of them, my eyes pitch black.

" Get out NOW. " I bellowed my canines slithering out.

Robin flinched and his stance changed more into submission, I was his Alpha afterall. Percy didn't even battle an eyelid.

It made me downright furious.