Baby making time

Junjie burst out the door away from his throne room, passed Mei who stood just behind the wall, waiting to be summoned back.

Mei gasped trying to get his attention but it seemed like Junjie had something more pressing in his mind. He had forgotten about Mei altogether.

"Hey, where are you going? I'm not finish with my report yet!" Cried Mei to Junjie but his long legs were determined upon getting away from there.

"Don't worry about that now. I've got to see Ling Ling, right now!" He answered over his shoulder. Something about his grin told Mei she should leave it alone.

She waved dismissively, "go, do your business then." And started walking off the hallway to her own bed chamber. She could use a little break herself. Babysitting the prince and his wife was a full-time job itself.

Bunch of children, she grunted beneath her breath and left.

*****

"Ling Ling!"

The door to their bedchamber slammed wide open. Junjie announced himself with the widest smile. "We're going to make a baby!"

Ling Ling was barely getting settled back in the palace. Having been given a proper bath, fed and everything else.

She jolted at how loud Junjie was and turned to face him.

His bright blue eyes glittered at the sight of her. Ling Ling looked stunning today with her proper gown and with her hair and makeup done. It was only natural for Junjie to react this way.

"You looked beautiful, Ling Ling." He said softly, Junjie stepped deeper inside the room.

Ling Ling smiled. "What's gotten you all pumped up today?"

Junjie grabbed both her hands and brushed his lips along her knuckles tenderly.

The sensation of his lips felt smooth on her skin, Ling Ling shuddered at his kiss.

"You want to make babies? You must've missed me so."

"Oh, you have no idea, Ling Ling. I sent Mei everywhere looking for you." He admitted.

Ling Ling only laughed at him. "Well, I'm glad it was you who found me first instead of her or you would've been hearing it from me."

"You know I can't leave the palace like that, I have the entire spirit world to protect." He moaned and pulled her close to him. "Can you forgive me?"

He needn't have to ask for forgiveness, Ling Ling could never get angry at him. "If you kiss me like the way you did when you first kissed me, then all will be forgiven."

Junjie grinned, he'll do more than kiss Ling Ling deeply at this point.

He pulled her against him and kissed her lips heatedly. "I'm serious about that baby. I kind of promised a soul a good home for him."

Ling Ling smiled, Junjie didn't have to explain further. She understood exactly what he meant. "You are such a good man, even after all that, you are going to let Bolin be a part of our family."

"It's the best I can do for him. His soul already loves you."

"Oh?"

"Plus, you know I hate competition. I got to eliminate him as soon as I can." Junjie let out a soft laughter.

"So, you're sending him to be reborn as our son?"

"Yes, then he's free to love you unconditionally and you are free to do the same without me getting in the way."

"Junjie…" Ling Ling smiled. She loved it when Junjie is pure like this.

"How about making that baby right now?" He groaned deliberately peppering her with his soft kisses.

He knows exactly what to do with her, what Ling Ling likes and how to get her excited.

She laughed, Ling Ling was beginning to turn liquid inside his arms. Ling Ling looked at the luxurious bed behind them, it's looking more and more inviting now.

"I love you, Junjie."

"I love you, too, Ling Ling."