Yelling

"Ok so when did I open the hotel of displaced Deatheaters because I don't remember doing that" Lucius complains.

He was looking at the table that included Malfoy, Blaise, Theodore, Astoria, Daphne, Pansy, and I. Pansy had just told him that she had invited Adrian and Marcus to stay with us too. Her and Marcus were dating so she wanted him with us.

Out of everyone in the house I had become closest to Pansy. Theodore and I didn't get along in the slightest. Malfoy has taken to putting up a silencing charm around himself whenever we were in the same room together.

Blaise on the other hand found it very amusing and was seen a couple of times holding a bowl of popcorn and watching one of our many arguments. He has stopped doing that however when I levitated the bowl and spilled the popcorn over the head of Theodore.

"So what do you think Hermione" I hear Pansy ask.

"Sounds great" I respond not really listening. They burst out into laughter.

"Glad to know that you agree we should send Blaise to the circus."

"Wait no if we're sending anyone to the circus it's Theodore. He would fit in the best."

"At least I don't smell like one" Theodore retorts while glaring at me.

I go to reply but I can't speak. I glare at Malfoy. He silencioed me.

I take out my wand and undo the curse.

"Well I must of got it from somewhere my current guess is you."

Slowly our argument increased to the point that our friends were trying to break it up.

He had just insulted my my magic and how I didn't deserve it.

"Why you just jealous that I'm better at magic than you are."

"No, I would never want to be so powerful that I would be able to erase my own parents memory. You may be better but at least my parents know who I am."

I stubble back almost as if I was burned. I never mentioned his family. How dare he mention mine. I launch myself at him. Before I get close enough to hit him Blaise grabs me by my waist and holds me back.

We all stop though when we hear a loud yell emit from downstairs.

"MY SON IS NOT STAYING IN THIS HOUSE HE IS COMING HOME WITH ME AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT."

By the way Theodore's face pales I can tell that it's his father that's doing the yelling. What I did not expect however was who I heard yelling back.

"OH REALLY JOSEPH YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE THERE'S NOTHING I COULD DO ABOUT IT. I could destroy you if I wanted."

Geez I never new how scary Narcissa could be. Remind me not to get on her bad side. Malfoy, Daphne and I go down to see if Narcissa needs any help. I'm pretty sure she could handle herself  but we wanted to make sure.

We walk into the room and they're  glaring at each other with their wands pointed at one another. The three of us hold up our wands and block the staircase.

"If you want Theo you can go through us" Malfoy growls glaring at Joseph.

"Sure a mudblood and a couple of teenage brats shouldn't be to difficult."

The next thing I know his wands pointed at me and I'm flying backwards. My head and back slams up against the wall and pain shoots through my body. I should have seen it coming.

I hear a shriek of anger and look at the fight in front of me. Well it's not really a fight anymore. At some point Pansy came down and now she was using her wand to levitate Joseph in the air upside down. Whenever he would try to talk she would shake him up and down with her wand.

He looked quite nauseous.

"Let's get one thing straight you mess with her or anyone else living in this house I will tie you by your ankles and leave you hanging from a tree in the forbidden forest. Got it"

Pansy was great and a tad bit terrifying.

She slowly levitates him to the floo network. She throws in the powder and say the destination. She drops him in and he's whisked away. Then the four of them rush over to help me. After a few healing spells I'm back to normal other than a bit of lightheadedness.

I stand up while leaning a little bit on Malfoy until I regain my balance. Once I feel normal again I stand on my own. I look passed Astoria and see Theodore and Blaise.

"So I insulted you and then five minutes later you get slammed into a wall trying to protect me" Theo says.

I nod and he glares at me. "Bloody Gryffindors" he grumbles before stalking off.

"Did I do something" I ask confused.

"No Theo's just not very good at feelings give him a little bit he'll get better eventually." Pansy answers looking the way that he just stormed off.

Maybe the impossible could happen. Maybe me and Theodore Nott could actually get along. I mean stranger things had happened. I became a Deatheater and my current best friend was pure blooded slytherin Pansy Parkinson. My life was pretty weird.

A couple hours later I was walking but the kitchen when I heard a conversation. I just had to eavesdrop.

"Do you think it's weird that I like her. I mean it's her" I hear Draco say.

"First of all I don't think I'm anyone to judge who's relationship is abnormal or not. Just look at who I'm dating. Second of all if you like her go for it. You've known her for seven years just do it."

"I don't know Astoria we'll see."

Who did Draco like? I thought it was Astoria but apparently not. I know Pansy and Daphne both had boyfriends. But then again the way he explained it it sounded like it was inconvenient for him to like them. So maybe he liked one of them but he couldn't date them because they had boyfriend's.

That made sense. I nodded my head agreeing with my subconscious before walking off toward my room.