Dear Vi, Love Buddy (2)

My purple flower,

At least we don't have to wait for postage, right? I give your dad my letters and he gives them to Dr. Maddison. Then when you write, you give it to Dr. Maddison who gives it to your dad who gives it to me? I think that's it? I don't know. Well, how are you? Three whole days is a long time. I don't think we've gone more than three days without seeing eachother since we met. Visitation is on Saturday and it's Wednesday right now. I just have to make it four more days. I think I can do that.

People ask where you are and I ignore them. I don't want to think about you being in there. I would much rather think of you when you're with me. I wish we could call eachother or something. I miss your Americanized accent. Should I go on another accent tangent? No? Damn.

I'm sorry about the shampoo situation. And straight glyscerin?! Honestly you should skip soap, it's not like glycerin is going to clean anything, anyways. You should ask if Juliet can bring you some good shampoo. I don't see why they wouldn't let her. Unless she like poisons it so you can off yourself in there.

Oh! And what the fuck is up with that Nelly girl!? Saying she's going to kill herself with YOUR toothbrush?! Why?! Why yours and not hers?! I'm almost curious about how she would go about that, though...would she break it, sharpen it, then cut her wrists? Now I can't get the image of killing someone with a toothbrush out of my head. Thanks, Nelly. Is Nelly short for anything? Like Natalia or Penelope or something?

Hmm, Mr. Leaf said he wanted to visit you, he wanted me to ask if you would be okay with that. He said the percussion was somehow more rowdy than usual. I'm pretty sure he put Jerry incharge until you come back.

I know it hasn't been long, but I really don't know what to do without you. I'm so used to being around you for most of the day. After school I find myself habitually driving to your house instead of mine. Three years of that habit. I'm starting to realize how big a part of my life you really are. I can't imagine being without you. I know, I sound so clingy and too attached but the only thing that is holding me together right now is writing this. My eyes may or may not be watering and I may or may not be choked up right now. My throat hurts from trying not to, well, you know, cry. I hate crying. I hate seeing people cry. But I hate seeing you cry the most. It makes me want to cry with you. Oops, that's definitely not a tear smudging that there writing. That's um, manly eye watering? Okay fine, that's a tear and there's probably more coming. Ignore the blots. I miss you a lot, incase you couldn't tell. I'm home alone, thank God. I feel like Larry and Travis and my dad would make some major fun of me. Pft, whatever. I'm contemplating wether or not to more or less break into your house and take that one fancy pillow. It's so soft and comfortable...I think I will later and you can't stop me. Haha, take that, Vi! You know, I really don't like to be alone. Is that weird? I think I'm an extrovert. The school made me take that personality test and I think I'm ENFP. That's what the test said (or was it ENTP? I can't remember). Have you ever taken that test?

Okay, okay, I need to stop. I haven't realized how much I tell you everyday. Well, I'm going to go steal your pillow now. I still have that spare key your parents gave me when y'all went to Chicago so I could take care of Ginger for you. I tried to give it back but they said to keep it so, I guess I'm going to have it for a while.

Okay, I'm actually going to take your pillow and I'm actually going to leave this letter for your dad to take.

I miss you.

I love you.

Love,

The most fantastic pillow stealer of all time